Is this an advert for the BNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gipsies and travellers should be given priority in NHS hospitals and GP surgeries, doctors have been told.

They will be fast-tracked for doctors, nurses and even some dentist appointments above all other patients.

GPs have also been told to see any travellers who simply walk in without an appointment, even if all consultation times for the day are full.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-doctors-travellers-seen-straight-away.html

Sponsored Links
THe outrage bus is fuelled and ready to go. All aboard!!!

Priceless :evil:

Sponsored Links
What a load of complete and utter tosh. I've never read such a ridiculously flawed document in my life.

This is not "equal opportunities" or even "political correctness", this is LUNACY. :mad:

****** should be given priority appointments for. . . . .

lethal injections. I would gladly wait for them to be put down. :LOL:

I agree that ****** should be not have to hang around waiting. It gives them less time to do any thieving.

I guess it means that I can go for dentistry or any GP surgery and say I'm a gypo - and get seen straight away. How do they prove that you aren't one? I could always strip the copper out of the waiting room as proof.

I guess it means that I can go for dentistry or any GP surgery and say I'm a gypo - and get seen straight away. How do they prove that you aren't one? I could always strip the copper out of the waiting room as proof.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(Or do you mean a policeman copper?)

FFS, you could not make this kind of sheite up!

But it was in the Daily Mail and they usually do. :rolleyes:

lthough PCTs do not necessarily have to follow the guidelines, they could be breaking human rights law and the Race Relations Act of 2000 if they do not.

do not necessarily? could be?

.....exactly how much of this report is based on actual facts (ie: real news)

Who ever met a Welsh gypsy??? And what is the definition of a 'new traveller'?

I could 'become' a traveller tomorrow, would that make me a 'new' traveller?
If so, I or anyone else could also theoretically jump the queue at the docs, therefore no-one is being discriminated against. Next 'hot air' story please.....

I wonder how many of you guys using the terms "*****" and "gypo" so easily also condemn the use of "****5r" and "p@ki" and claim vigorously not to be racist?

You sad bunch of t055ers :rolleyes:

Is this forum not moderated any more?

MW

I find this tone both abusive and racist! :)

In my town (15 miles from ***** Horse Fair) a woman (married with two children) was run over and killed whilst cycling. The gypsy was arrested for this, would this make the police man concerned a racist??
If you had a black friend would it be racist to describe him being your "black friend", or "your friend who has african/afro-caribbean features, with a darker than normal skin"?
IF you don't like a group of people thats fine for most people, UNLESS they have even a hint of ethnic origin and that automatically makes you a racist??
I bet you call the white underclass Chav's though (because they are WHITE and not ethnic)?

When I was a kid (10-15 yrs ago) I was told it was wrong to call black people "black", but to call them "coloured" instead. Indeed at the time it was considered slightly offensive. But now the word black is used widespread in describing someone's ethnic background, not only on forms but in everyday speech. It is no longer considered offensive, mainly I guess because the black people themselves use it all the time.

There are always sections of society that get bad press. For example, "chavs" and young black males, are statistically more likely to be involved in crime, and these are people we'd rather not associate with if this is the case. But Mike2007, can a young black male not also be a chav? ;) The word chav is not unique to white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back