Is this an advert for the BNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What I was trying imply was that a robber is a robber, a murder is a murder.....etc
Pulling the race card it TOTAL bull, when evidence suggests that a person is guilty of a crime. The main problem is that solicitors are the ones pulling the punches and they are trained to use the race card as much as possible to get a result!
Liberals are the biggest threat to British society, on par with the BNP but at the other end of the scale.
Moderation and common (unemotional) sense needs to be applied to these issues. Not race card waving idiots protecting guilty people because they are from a minority group??

As Ali G says "Is it coz Iz Black?" .

You need intelligence to feel shame so no surprises there :rolleyes:

Incidentally ... No more people voted BNP this time than last so, fortunately for us sane Brits, you shaven headed, rottweiler loving, tattoed f*** wits have failed to breed.

Natures way of keeping down the deviants.

MW

Sponsored Links
If you are white and a cristian you are at the bottom of all the lists ,and my hair is not shaved off ,my dog is a westie, and i served in the rrw for 22 years , :?: what have the rest of you left wing fascists done for your country exept giveing it away to any tom dick and abul

If you are white and a cristian you are at the bottom of all the lists ,and my hair is not shaved off ,my dog is a westie, and i served in the rrw for 22 years , :?: what have the rest of you left wing fascists done for your country exept giveing it away to any tom dick and abul

12 years QR now PWRR. And I gave nothing to Tom Dick or Abdul, the bleeding Liberals did it.

well said.

If there were more about like megawatt we'd be living under sharia law ffs.

And if there were more about like you 70 years ago we'd all be wearing Jackboots and shouting Zieg Hiel now.

No, our brave forefathers kept them out and paid a heavy price in doing so. It is for that reason that we don't now speak German.

You either have democracy or you don't

What kind of democracy are we living in when gypsies from a foreign country are being fast tracked through the NHS and priortised over UK nationals who have been paying tax a life time?
Do you seriously support this?

What kind of democracy are we living in when gypsies from a foreign country are being fast tracked through the NHS and priortised over UK nationals who have been paying tax a life time?

The kind that megatwat thinks we should all pay for :rolleyes:

My grandfather fought in WW2, thanks to many like him we still speak english. I am english and was born here, this is my country.

I am not a Nazi, I despise what they did. You call everyone who doesn't want their coutry overrun by immigrants nazi's you are the moron.

I am a realist you seem to be deluded.
We didn't enter WW2 to protect British interests you clown we entered to protect democracy.

Your Grandfather would be ashamed of you.

MW

The kind that megatwat thinks we should all pay for :rolleyes:
What all you people seem to be conveniently forgetting is that this is British policy and I am in the majority not you folk.

Get over yourselves.

MW

My grandfather fought in WW2, thanks to many like him we still speak english. I am english and was born here, this is my country.

I am not a Nazi, I despise what they did. You call everyone who doesn't want their coutry overrun by immigrants nazi's you are the moron.

I am a realist you seem to be deluded.
We didn't enter WW2 to protect British interests you clown we entered to protect democracy.

Your Grandfather would be ashamed of you.

MW

where did I say we went to war to protect british interests?

you are the clown. I suppose you would've gone awol at war as you are obviously spineless.

What all you people seem to be conveniently forgetting is that this is British policy and I am in the majority not you folk.

The current government sets the policy, if you think they have majority support in this country you really are a crank.

You are in the minority Megatwatt, go out and speak to the public-they are sick of immigrants abusing the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back