Is this an advert for the BNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You either have democracy or you don't

What kind of democracy are we living in when gypsies from a foreign country are being fast tracked through the NHS and priortised over UK nationals who have been paying tax a life time?
Do you seriously support this?
How do you feel about British Government aid in Rwanda?
How do you feel about British Government aid for tsunami victims?
How do you feel about British Government aid for anything other than for the benefit of Brtish citizens?

As a relatively wealthy country we have a moral obligation to help those less well off.

MW

Sponsored Links
I don't have a problem with foreign aid where appropriate. I have a big problem with immigrants coming over here to bleed us dry like parasites.

You are in the minority Megatwatt, go out and speak to the public-they are sick of immigrants abusing the system.
:LOL: :LOL:
Oh, so you are a public speaker as well now :rolleyes:

I'll happily wait for the result of the next general election to see which one of us represents the majority view.

MW

You either have democracy or you don't

What kind of democracy are we living in when gypsies from a foreign country are being fast tracked through the NHS and priortised over UK nationals who have been paying tax a life time?
Do you seriously support this?

The kind that megatwat thinks we should all pay for :rolleyes:
What all you people seem to be conveniently forgetting is that this is British policy and I am in the majority not you folk.

Get over yourselves.

MW

Delusional too.

Sponsored Links
How do you feel about British Government aid in Rwanda?
How do you feel about British Government aid for tsunami victims?
How do you feel about British Government aid for anything other than for the benefit of Brtish citizens?

As a relatively wealthy country we have a moral obligation to help those less well off.

If you see a down and out on the street, you may well give him a quid. You wouldn't let him move in with you and sh4g your missus. t1t

I don't have a problem with foreign aid where appropriate. I have a big problem with immigrants coming over here to bleed us dry like parasites.
Then do something about it rather than bleat on like an old woman on a DIY forum :cool:

MW

The turn out at elections is very poor and our electoral system means you can have 40% of those who do bother to vote and still have a majority.

Megatwatt by name, megatwatt by nature.

I'll happily wait for the result of the next general election to see which one of us represents the majority view.

Has there ever been a government elected on a majority in this country?
Certainly not this one, or many others before it.

The turn out at elections is very poor and our electoral system means you can have 40% of those who do bother to vote and still have a majority.

Okay ... If we had proportional representation, what % of the country do you folk actually think would vote for the BNP?

MW

Has there ever been a government elected on a majority in this country?
Certainly not this one, or many others before it.
It's our democratic political system ... As I keep saying, democracy doesn't come in degrees.

MW

Okay ... If we had proportional representation, what % of the country do you folk actually think would vote for the BNP?

MW

err, the same percentage that vote for them now :rolleyes:

In the current political climate probably a lot more than would be comfortable for the establishment, and certainly the figure will rise under the present policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back