Is this an advert for the BNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My answer, so nobody could accuse me of avoiding my own question, would be circa 5-10%.

Research carried out for the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust has suggested that up to 25% of people have thought about voting for the far-right party.

They may prove a little more reliable that you ;) in fact the vote is around 1% of the adult population.

Sponsored Links
My latest post has just dissappeared, so here it is again.

If you really want it explaining in plain english. Most normal people are reluctant to vote bnp for obvious reasons. That doesn't mean that they agree with the current immigration policy though, in fact most people if asked would be opposed to it. Which is a statement I think that even you would have to agree with. Asking how many people would vote bnp to try and illustrate a point about how many people are opposed to immigration is a sly underhand way to try to win an argument. No surprise there then.

I totally agree.
Also many people just lodged a protest vote against the mainstream parties by voting bnp.

Having just read through this complete thread from joe90s opening post to Norcons contribution at 10.32, I feel deeply ashamed. Ashamed that being a member of one of the UKs best internet sites, I might be associated with the comments made on this thread and others today.

Joe 90, from this day on, I will never again read any thread or even post that bears your name. What was once meh, has become no!

What on earth do the visitors to this forum think when they read the trash that this thread contains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back