IS THIS LEGAL

Sponsored Links
JEF321 said:
ACOperson said:

CAN YOU TELL ME THE REASONS WHY SO I CAN INFORM THE FITTER PLEASE
my.php
[/url]

Sponsored Links
Gas pipes must be fitted at least 25mm away from electric supplies 150mm away from consumer boards etc

do to sparking etc

The gas pipe is fitted to close to the electric socket, thinks the distance is 25mm from electrical cable/components were practical, but to over come this you can insulate the gas pipe, with electrical tape,
My advice is dont worry about it, will never cause a problem.

tmp42527de.jpg

cannot see anything about practicable in the regs mate, just finished my CCN1 day before yesterday and no mention of where practicable, in fact it was one of the questions in the open book and it seemed quite unequvical

I could be wrong it has happened :LOL:

Last corgi inspection was told of this, only 3 months ago, pointed out gas pipe near mains cable was told to wrap tape arround gas pipe.

corgigazza said:
Last corgi inspection was told of this, only 3 months ago, pointed out gas pipe near mains cable was told to wrap tape arround gas pipe.

LOL

gets better dont it

We must really introduce CORGI's left hand to its right sometime

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

na its still dirty

lazy cow aint gone anywhere near that wif a bit of polish ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back