IS THIS LEGAL

Apart from the socket being too near the gas pipe, I see nothing wrong. The hose is correct and of course socket needs fixing to the wall.

I would like to see a CORGI inspector instal a gas line in some house. It is impossible to comply with pipe/ electrical spacing.

Sponsored Links
DP said:
Apart from the socket being too near the gas pipe, I see nothing wrong.
Presumably this means that you see something wrong. As in the sentence "Apart from a spade being a spade, I see it as being a fork".

DP said:
It is impossible to comply with pipe/ electrical spacing.
Well, at least that's cleared everything up nicely.

DP said:
"]It is impossible to comply with pipe/ electrical spacing.
Well, at least that's cleared everything up nicely.[/quote]

:LOL: :LOL:

right lets get our tools and get down the pub then

corgiman said:
Springtime Yay
Corgiman, ever since you started saying this on your posts the weather has turned effing freezing. Ever heard of tempting fate? ;)

Sponsored Links
Dam rite mate

Want winter to go on forever, well at least till may, as i aint earning nowt while my thumb is crook

LOL

great spring is here and easter hols are on the way time for the heating to be turned down, or off for some major works to take place

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back