Just had a boiler installed

ok he said the tape was just to stop any movement of the telescopic part that falls in the wall?

Sponsored Links
sounds perfectly fine.

If your in any doybt,rather than asking on here where people cant see and can only answer on experience;you should ring gas safe register who will happilly send out someone to carry out an inspection.

Lee

ok this seal now falls in the wall I'm just wondering if normal high strength tape is ok to seal the joint of the outer flue of the telescopic flue. As the tape that comes with it he said was missing. He said this tape was just to stop any movement of the telescopic joint. Its an alpha boiler

Did you not check this guy out first?

Why don't you trust his judgement?

I take it he was Gas Safe registered?

Ted

Sponsored Links
Hey I,ve just had a boiler installed by a firm. However I have noticed as the flue passes through the wall its in contact with the wall insulation. The plumber said this was ok as it's only the inner duct that gets warm. Is this correct?

Troll. Didnt you ask your installer these questions to save us lot the bother?

Im surprised people have wasted their time with you.

Paul.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back