Just popping in…..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
… to GD, for a rare visit.

It gives me a pleasing sense of intellectual superiority.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Good point TBF, but my spelling is excellent. Unfortunately, my fingers are too big for iPhone and did not spot it.
You’d have got more respect if you’d left the spelling mistake in, and didn’t think your fingers could spot spelling mistakes.

So far you just look like the fireman who cut through the A post and set the airbags off.:whistle:

… to GD, for a rare visit.

It gives me a pleasing sense of intellectual superiority.
Welcome to GD, FiremanT.

When browsing the plumbing section, your posts are always informative, so clearly a highly experienced pro. ….Its a shame there seem to be a few DIYers that appear in plumbing section, who seem to think they know better than the professionals, perhaps they’ve strayed out of GD o_O

….Its a shame there seem to be a few DIYers that appear in plumbing section, who seem to think they know better than the professionals, perhaps they’ve strayed out of GD o_O
I think the poster transam must have borrowed his mates gas safe reg' number.(y)

Welcome to GD, FiremanT.

When browsing the plumbing section, your posts are always informative, so clearly a highly experienced pro. ….Its a shame there seem to be a few DIYers that appear in plumbing section, who seem to think they know better than the professionals, perhaps they’ve strayed out of GD o_O

HaHa, I did not come out of this too well, TBF. First a typo, then a minor grammatical error.

My only defence is that I was using a poxy phone keyboard and we were looking after my 2 Grand children at the time, so not paying full attention.

With hindsight, on being called out, I should have claimed that I was being ironic.

And, Notch, I think you may well be correct....

When browsing the plumbing section, your posts are always informative, so clearly a highly experienced pro. ….Its a shame there seem to be a few DIYers that appear in plumbing section, who seem to think they know better than the professionals, perhaps they’ve strayed out of GD

He's a ******* fireman Notch.

Sponsored Links
Back