Just popping in…..

Sponsored Links
Someone else who can't differentiate between an opinion and an unsupported claim to an indisputable truth.
Hairymelon regularly fails to post evidence to support his bigoted opinions.

Yep, credit to anyone who persistently tries to radicalise others with their own brand of hatred and anger against society.
They need all the credit they can get, they could be suffering serious personality problems. (I didn't mention pandas :whistle: )
That credit does not extend to them not paying their council tax. :whistle:
See what I mean , mention immigration and your a right wing bigot. £125 a night for every one in a hotel. That’s what annoys me , not brown skin

See what I mean , mention immigration and your a right wing bigot. £125 a night for every one in a hotel. That’s what annoys me , not brown skin

my guess is you are responding to the ignored member :idea:

take any notice of him blokes a fruit cake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: transed into
A panda or some such nonsense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sociopathic imo :idea: I read about it in a book

“ how to spot a sociopath” :ROFLMAO: he displays all the traits

porkie pier
Fantasist
Extremist views
French connection
Low morals

mention immigration and your a right wing bigot

if the people you mention are in fact refugees.

It's odd that you call this "a hotel"

5184.jpg

"At times more than 400 asylum seekers have been accommodated in dormitories of 14."

Sponsored Links
if the people you mention are in fact refugees.

It's odd that you call this "a hotel"

5184.jpg

"At times more than 400 asylum seekers have been accommodated in dormitories of 14."
Call it what you like, it's still miles better than something like this:

E2A3923A-87CA-42E4-B94E-992E8CB7FDD6.jpeg

Oh, it's not just you mentioning immigrants, it's when you try to pass off your bigoted opinions as undisputable facts:
If , for example , you said that illegal immigration cost this country millions , an indisputable fact, you will be bombarded with facts and figures showing how wrong you are.

Full credit to hard nuts like Transam who plough on regardless.
And when you applaud other bigots who persistently try to promote their brand of hatred and division in spite of being proven wrong time and time again, and eventually they close their eyes and ears to the truth.
my guess is you are responding to the ignored member :idea:

The Division and hatred comes from people like you who try to put down opinions by using insults angel eyes

Why did you post the source of that article in response to my question, it was irrelevant.
I never asked for any proof of immigrants being accommodated in hotels.

But to take on board your comment, there are several issues:
1. The article talked about some immigrants being accommodated in hotels at up to £125 per night.
a) if the government are so inept that the best they can do is to accommodate the immigrants in £125 per night hotels, that's hardly the fault of the immigrants. it's the fault of the inept Tory government.
b) There are spaces available for asylum seekers, but the inept government is incapable of matching availability with suitability.
"Some councils were declining to house asylum-seekers who came across the Channel, while others simply had no space left," from your link.
c) the article said "some of them in four-star hotels" (from your link). which you exaggerated to "every one".
Of course it isn't going to put any number on those claims to avoid watering down the sensationalism.
d) Governments have an obligation to accommodate asylum seekers. How they do that is, within reason, up to the government.
e) you would have expected a government to be able to predict demand:
"A Home Office spokesman said: 'Due to an unprecedented rise in demand, we have had to use temporary accommodation such as hotels across the UK to manage demands." from your link.​
2. That article was written by a media that is well known for its anti-immigrant stance, and frequent anti-immigrant rhetoric.

Now do you understand why I describe your comments as bigoted unsupported propaganda?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back