Just popping in…..

Sponsored Links
The Division and hatred comes from people like you who try to put down opinions by using insults angel eyes
When did I insult you?
Would you say any of my comments come anywhere close to such comments as this, which is frequently allowed by a long term member, which helps set the culture of the forum:
take any notice of him blokes a fruit cake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: transed into
A panda or some such nonsense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sociopathic imo :idea: I read about it in a book
“ how to spot a sociopath” :ROFLMAO: he displays all the traits
porkie pier
Fantasist
Extremist views
French connection
Low morals

An article from a national newspaper described as right wing hatred ?
I’m referring to the financial implications to this country and all the loopy left can do is shout ‘bigot’ and dismiss the article.

Sponsored Links
It’s really very funny , I made a comment about this forum and angle eyes and his squad of lefties proved my point by falling for it hook line and sinker.

An article from a national newspaper described as right wing hatred ?
I’m referring to the financial implications to this country and all the loopy left can do is shout ‘bigot’ and dismiss the article.
It's diversion journalism.
As I've already explained, the system is operated by a right-wing anti-immigrant government that is incapable of arranging the available accommodation with the need, is incapable of predicting demand, and seeks to blame the asylum seekers for their own governmental ineptitude.
The government are ably assisted and supported by right wing media, and the naturally right wing readers lap it up and spread it around as though it was the ultimate solution to the government's ineptitude.
So yes, I will shout 'bigot' to those gullible enough to adopt the lying government's right wing propaganda.

It’s really very funny , I made a comment about this forum and angle eyes and his squad of lefties proved my point by falling for it hook line and sinker.
You admitting to trolling?

You haven't responded to my question: when did I insult you?

Angle eyes said my opinions were bigoted , isn’t that trolling ?
No it's a valid description, in my opinion, and it was my opinion.

bigot

noun
  1. a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

What are you antagonised about then ?
I didn't say I was. You claimed to have posted comments in order to antagonise, I didn't say you were successful, you assumed that you were.

No you don’t get it , you have proved me correct by your own stupidity

Sponsored Links
Back