Just popping in…..

Sponsored Links
You initially said I had no proof , then when I put up a link , you say it’s bogus, now I’m a troll, you really do have issues old chap

Sponsored Links
I bet FiremanT is really a plumber :) :)
The nickname could come from previous customers who have to call out said service after he has gone.

Jeez, its him again, get the fire station on speed dial....

So completely off-topic then?

:rolleyes:
Well, it was on-topic and in reply to JohnD's post #34 so perhaps your comment should be directed at him? In any case, it wouldn't hurt you to look at your own posts in this thread to see the irony of your post.

Why did you post the source of that article in response to my question, it was irrelevant.
I never asked for any proof of immigrants being accommodated in hotels.

You initially said I had no proof , then when I put up a link , you say it’s bogus, now I’m a troll, you really do have issues old chap
I never said any such thing.
I said you post your bigoted opinions without any supporting evidence:

Someone else who can't differentiate between an opinion and an unsupported claim to an indisputable truth.
Hairymelon regularly fails to post evidence to support his bigoted opinions.
Here's a typical example:
If , for example , you said that illegal immigration cost this country millions , an indisputable fact,
You're confusing your comment about immigrants being accommodated in hotels with your other comment about immigrants costing the country millions.

I've already addressed the issue of immigrants being accommodated in hotels, and argued that it's the fault of a right-wing anti-immigration government, not the fault of asylum seekers.

You're confusing the two separate issues.

I haven't said you are a troll, I asked if you considered yourself as one, if you were behaving as one.
You really are confusing yourself.

Well, it was on-topic and in reply to JohnD's post #34 so perhaps your comment should be directed at him? In any case, it wouldn't hurt you to look at your own posts in this thread to see the irony of your post.
What utter nonsense.
JohnD's comment, and all the previous comments was purely about asylum seekers, and immigrants in UK.
No-one had mentioned potential immigrants in any other country.

Thsi was post no 34. Nothing about Calias, nothing about France, nothing about immigrants in other countries.
if the people you mention are in fact refugees.
It's odd that you call this "a hotel"

5184.jpg

"At times more than 400 asylum seekers have been accommodated in dormitories of 14."
Then you post your off-topic comment about a camp in Calais.
Completely and totally off-topic.

Call it what you like, it's still miles better than something like this:

View attachment 259278

What utter nonsense.
JohnD's comment, and all the previous comments was purely about asylum seekers, and immigrants in UK.
No-one had mentioned potential immigrants in any other country.

Thsi was post no 34. Nothing about Calias, nothing about France, nothing about immigrants in other countries.
FFS you utter hair-splitting thicko. JohnD's post was about the living accommodation of asylum seekers and refugees. As was mine in reply to his. It was **** all to do with "Just popping in" was it?

You are a troll.

the irony :ROFLMAO:

incidentally noseall did u manage to google woman’s hour for that link :ROFLMAO:

feel free to apologise I will have one of them un reserved apologies

dunno what the difference is but it sounds better

so speak up ;)

the irony :ROFLMAO:

incidentally noseall did u manage to google woman’s hour for that link :ROFLMAO:

feel free to apologise I will have one of them un reserved apologies

dunno what the difference is but it sounds better

so speak up ;)
No-links-transam belts out more of his blarney.

Sponsored Links
Back