Liverpools new era begins today!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
United may have won. But Liverpool will be the team that can take heart from the game. Our performance was the better of the two teams.

Lou.
You are out of the cup and beaten by your biggest rivals, what's to take out of that.
Even Leeds knocked them out last season on their own pitch.
Man U are pyss poor this season, the league could be won by another one who cares to put a string of results together, other than Liverpool that is, as King Kenny is taking them down!

Our biggest rivals are Everton, who will not be relishing meeting a rejuvinated Liverpool at Anfield next Sunday. We may be out of the FA Cup, but there is still plenty to play for this season.

Lou.

Your biggest rivals are Everton :?: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Is that because you are competing at a simular level as them?
Liverpools biggest rivals are and also will be Man Utd!
Next season your biggest rivals will be Brighton ;)
Should I say your next biggest rivals after MUFC. ;)

Our biggest rivals are Everton, who will not be relishing meeting a rejuvinated Liverpool at Anfield next Sunday. We may be out of the FA Cup, but there is still plenty to play for this season.

Lou.

Your biggerst rival in the North West is Tranmere.

I would not even get excited about Everton. That'll be a non-event for the fans. I suspect 0-0 or at best a 1-1 draw.

I agree there is plenty to play for... win or draw bonus's for the overpaid players.

Mr. W.

Your a bitter lot!

Next week we will be Champions of Merseyside (I hope!).

Lou

Sadly, if Liverpool's new era started today, then the Doc Martens league beckons in the not too distant future. ;) ;)

My potential son-in-law declined the opportunity of coming to dinner at ours today to introduce our newish granddaughter to some close relatives who we don’t see very often, purely because e ffing Liverpool were playing. What is it with some people; really sad brastards to let kicking a pigs bladder on some grass rule their social/family life. I’d like to swap him for someone with a BRAIN but probably have no chance of that &, to my disappointment, my daughter wouldn’t come on her own despite having a very good brain. WTF gives a stuff, I certainly don’t. :rolleyes:

Rant cos I'm really pis sed off how some let footy rule their bloody life. :evil:

Jesus Rich, potential son-in-law, newish granddaughter, I only had you down as in you 30's/40's :eek:!!

That piccy on the lilo in the pool is that you???

Sponsored Links
Back