Liverpools new era begins today!

I don't mind Liverpool, I hate Man U, and Berbatov dived, but I doubt I'll see Liverpool relegated in my lifetime. Chelsea maybe, as they have previously done a 'Leeds', buy top players for a season or two, then run out of cash.

Fingers crossed Wigan have started scoring 3-2 against Hull hmm..maybe we can get a run of results, as if the manager is sacked, the chairman says he will walk too..from JJB to DW, to DWP !

Sponsored Links
My potential son-in-law declined the opportunity of coming to dinner at ours today to introduce our newish granddaughter, my daughter wouldn’t come on her own despite having a very good brain.

Son-in-law, granddaughter and daughter ALL refused to come and see you. You need to improve your popularity Richard!

Jesus Rich, potential son-in-law, newish granddaughter, I only had you down as in you 30's/40's :eek:!!
I wish; I’d have to look back a fair way see those days again . I won’t say my age in case I damage my cred even further :oops: but I’ve got 2 daughters & 3 grandchildren! :LOL:

That piccy on the lilo in the pool is that you???
Yes that really is me :LOL: ; the pic was taken at a Florida villa in 2004 & we were actually caught up in the hurricane which was real barrel of laughs. I don’t look that much different now, just a little greyer :cool: . That’s the daughter’s feet you can just about see in the background; she & her previous partner were with us & he actually did have a brain but there were no kids at that time. Sadly, despite being together for around 7 years, he got the elbow about 6 months after & she met the current footy mad idiot! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sadly, if Liverpool's new era started today, then the Doc Martens league beckons in the not too distant future. ;) ;)

That must be the most ridiculous posting of the day.

Well Loopy. you said that the new era started yesterday. Hmm it certainly didn't look like a new era for them. You then go on to say their now a rejuvenated side. Hmmm , So what's rejuvenated them then? Have they been on the Benecol or Yakult ?

Sadly, if Liverpool's new era started today, then the Doc Martens league beckons in the not too distant future. ;) ;)

That must be the most ridiculous posting of the day.

Well Loopy. you said that the new era started yesterday. Hmm it certainly didn't look like a new era for them. You then go on to say their now a rejuvenated side. Hmmm , So what's rejuvenated them then? Have they been on the Benecol or Yakult ?

You obviously did not watch yestertdays game JJ.

Obviously I didn't watch the match, but surely the final result speaks for itself. LFC have not heralded a new era at all. Stevie Gerrard sent off. Hmmm If that's your idea of a new era, then god help them . ;) ;)

I don't mind Liverpool, I hate Man U, and Berbatov dived, but I doubt I'll see Liverpool relegated in my lifetime. Chelsea maybe, as they have previously done a 'Leeds', buy top players for a season or two, then run out of cash.

!
Chelsea run out of cash -is that wishful thinking of one of the worlds richest men... :rolleyes:

Even if Liverpool won yesterday it would be hard to judge them...the end ofthe season will tell and see how they do in the eufa cup but I think dalglish will bring players in for next season...the man has played at top level and knows good players when he sees them but he needs the cash first...........although I dont support them I like liverpool and doubt very very much they would go down..........I must say though it would be great to see some of the stuff they played in the 80,s again...for me the best english team i have ever seen

Liverpool is probably thee most overrated team in the Prem, got lucky one year winning the CL then got consistently worse each season and now all their fans still claim to be a worthy contender for the top 4, PMSL!!!!!!!

Liverpool fans need to wake up and smell the coffee, they need new players just like us, I dont claim for us to be a better team I will be honest and say were both playing for the same 5 6 and 7th Europa spot and last season only just managed it being 1 point above us in 8th

And NESV have turned out to be a joke!! all they have done is buy the club, no news of a new ground and how much have you spent on players, exactly!!

If Kenny has balls he should demand the money from this yank and not take no for an answer otherwise I will have no alternative but to rip the **** out of Liverpool when they get beat by the likes of Northampton.........

Roll on the derby were gonna get the double on yas!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Liverpool need top quality players and you would think Dalglish with his high profile, would be able to source them and get them on board. They are particularly weak in midfield, someone like Xabier Alonso or even Javier Mascherano could fit the bill ;)
:idea: What's Jan Molby doing these days :?:
Lets face it there going down the pan, I predicted this at the end of last season and I don't think sugar daddy Henry is going get them out of the shyt.

Torres will leave next season , though who would buy him as he has finally turned into BRUNO on the pitch as well

Only Gerrard left and he is getting on a bit, shedding players not attracting them and another year no Champs League its all going pete tong

West Ham and Birmingham are currently playing the first leg of their Carling semi final game.

How the mighty have fallen this year, if the likes of these two teams can get to the semi's. But well done to them both.

Sponsored Links
Back