Liverpools new era begins today!

Sponsored Links
I don't mind Liverpool, I hate Man U, and Berbatov dived, but I doubt I'll see Liverpool relegated in my lifetime. Chelsea maybe, as they have previously done a 'Leeds', buy top players for a season or two, then run out of cash.

!
Chelsea run out of cash -is that wishful thinking of one of the worlds richest men... :rolleyes:

The key word there being 'previously', Abramovich has lost more cash to the club than most millionaires ever receive, so what's to stop him walking away, as is the flavour of the season for clubs?

I think that's the current problem with Liverpool, but not the same extent, off field matters have been the trouble there it seems, but new talent must come in, and the big teams don't seem to be buying. Probably due to the daft wage demands at present. The old skool players can't go on forever.

the bin rakers have lost 2-1 at blackpool tonight, i thought an era was longer than 3 days

just heard on sky news that Liverpool are making a move for Blackpools Charlie Adam, why would he drop down the league to a smaller team??

Sponsored Links
the bin rakers have lost 2-1 at blackpool tonight, i thought an era was longer than 3 days

Its early days, Rome wasn't built in a day, it took till 1977 to conquer it.

The English PL consists of several other quality teams including LFC. Unlike the SPL its not a two horse race where only two mediocre teams compete. :cool:

Its early days, Rome wasn't built in a day, it took till 1977 to conquer it.

The English PL consists of several other quality teams including LFC. Unlike the SPL its not a two horse race where only two mediocre teams compete. :cool:

i agree that the premiership is better than the SPL, but as this thread is about Liverpool stay on topic, and dont mention "quality teams who could win the premiership" cause the bin rakers aint gonna win the premiership

Liverpool: A re-emerging quality team that will soon be competing for the honours again.

In comparison to the SPL, any PL team would give the best of the SPL teams a run for their money, as evidenced in recent Euro fixtures.

To all Liverpool fans - avoid Blackpool this year for your summer holidays, I heard on the news that you'll be charged double.

King Kenny goes into church and says "Forgive me Father for I have sinned "

Priest says " Come forth my child"

King Kenny says " Come forth we'll be lucky if we stay up " :LOL:

I don't mind Liverpool, I hate Man U, and Berbatov dived, but I doubt I'll see Liverpool relegated in my lifetime. Chelsea maybe, as they have previously done a 'Leeds', buy top players for a season or two, then run out of cash.

!
Chelsea run out of cash -is that wishful thinking of one of the worlds richest men... :rolleyes:

The key word there being 'previously', Abramovich has lost more cash to the club than most millionaires ever receive, so what's to stop him walking away, as is the flavour of the season for clubs?

I think that's the current problem with Liverpool, but not the same extent, off field matters have been the trouble there it seems, but new talent must come in, and the big teams don't seem to be buying. Probably due to the daft wage demands at present. The old skool players can't go on forever.

The two are not related. It's his hobby (or money laundering if you prefer). He will walk away this summer -if rumours are to be believed- but that isn't money related. The bin dippers current problem is that they have never won the league they have been in since the start. past glories is all they have..

They sacked Roy and got in 'King Kenny' play 2 lost 2 ...well done lads, 4 points off relegation *fingers crossed*

Torres has just completed his gender realignment so he plays like a girl as much as he looks like one and Stieve *two footed* Me charges around the pitch hopelessly out of position preying for another dive opportunity (oops sorry goal scoring opportunity)

Oh I see. Thank you for making yourself clear.

Being I Liverpool fan I can look on the bright side, in the meantime I will let you enjoy making your childish comments.

Me, I am looking forward to the game against Everton.

Sponsored Links
Back