London bombings how dreadful......

Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
Have to say that Islam is the cause of most terrorism.
that's misguided! the people behind the attrocities don't know what the islamic faith stands for so it is extremely insulting to those true islamic faithful who abhore what has happened.

Oh really Kendor, so you know terrorists personally then or you have read about them or seen their televised statements on how they dont know anything about Islam ????

I should imagine they know more than most but like all religions they see a different path in the words
I don't know any terrorists personally and wouldn't want to, do you? So Freddie tell me where in the Koran it says to go out and blow people up. you're misguided!

Sponsored Links
George Bush told us that invading Iraq would make the world a safer place. Safer for whom? Not for the people in Iraq, not for the European population, not for Americans (whose civil liberties have also been eroded), not for the Western armed forces.

The Iraqis have lost tens of thousands of civilians and we have lost less than 100, and each death is one too many.

Bush told us 2 years ago that the war was over. He may have been right, this does not feel like a war to me, it feels like it is becoming a way of life.

Terrorists stand alone they are not affiliated with any civilised organisation or body they merely use any device that they can to get over their way of thinking.

kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
that's misguided! the people behind the attrocities don't know what the islamic faith stands for so it is extremely insulting to those true islamic faithful who abhore what has happened.

Oh really Kendor, so you know terrorists personally then or you have read about them or seen their televised statements on how they dont know anything about Islam ????

I should imagine they know more than most but like all religions they see a different path in the words
I don't know any terrorists personally and wouldn't want to, do you? So Freddie tell me where in the Koran it says to go out and blow people up. you're misguided!

I never said that, dont twist my words, i said---they read something else from the words just like most other religions, ------difference is they read that they have to kill or exterminate any other who isnt one of them

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:

I never said that, dont twist my words, i said---they read something else from the words just like most other religions, ------difference is they read that they have to kill or exterminate any other who isnt one of them
so how does that make Islam the cause of terrorism?? you are twisting the facts!

ah so refreshing to see everybody jumping on the bandwagon and blaming everyone, making assumptions and bickering before anyone knows any facts. How little people change. What a fitting tribute to all those that died or were hurt this post is already turning into. :evil:

kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:

so how does that make Islam the cause of terrorism?? you are twisting the facts!

Because whatever these scum see in the words of Islam that they see justifies them to go out and commit these crimes is there, it doesnt happen with any other religion and it happens repeatedly all over the world in different countries, it is not local down to one group of sad misguided fools in some religious sect, they all claim to be Muslims, they all claim to do it in the name of Islam, they all come from different countries and different races, they one thing they all have in common is they are all of the Islamic faith, this is a widely known and spoken view not mine-----------now grow up prat and stop trying to score points by twisting words and throwing insults.

Sorry Freddie, this is not about being muslim. It just happens that the countries concerned are predominately muslim. Every country that goes to war invokes its own God on its side. Always has. Us too. And then one of the tricks which countries use to get help is to claim that it is a holy war, and others of the same faith should join in on their side. Another very old trick which we have certainly used in the past.

To be fair on Blair and Bush, their war in Iraq may make the world a better place. Or it may not, but we will not know for maybe 10 years. Before the war started, the security services warned the governments concerned that certainly in the shorter term, the war would make us less safe. They were correct. Blair et al. knew this when they started. They made the decision that the numbers of our soldiers and our citizens who would die would be acceptable. What happened yesterday is just part of what we signed up to.

Or it is still possible that yesterdays little do was by someone entirely unrelated to all this. They were speculating just now on the radio that concievably one person could have planted all the bombs. Could still just be a home grown maniac whose house was compulsory purchased to build a new town hall.

Damocles said:
Sorry Freddie, this is not about being muslim. It just happens that the countries concerned are predominately muslim. Every country that goes to war invokes its own God on its side. Always has. Us too. And then one of the tricks which countries use to get help is to claim that it is a holy war, and others of the same faith should join in on their side. Another very old trick which we have certainly used in the past.

To be fair on Blair and Bush, their war in Iraq may make the world a better place. Or it may not, but we will not know for maybe 10 years. Before the war started, the security services warned the governments concerned that certainly in the shorter term, the war would make us less safe. They were correct. Blair et al. knew this when they started. They made the decision that the numbers of our soldiers and our citizens who would die would be acceptable. What happened yesterday is just part of what we signed up to.

Or it is still possible that yesterdays little do was by someone entirely unrelated to all this. They were speculating just now on the radio that concievably one person could have planted all the bombs. Could still just be a home grown maniac whose house was compulsory purchased to build a new town hall.

Damocles i never said it was about being muslim, wild claims again from the 2 who ought to know better at a time like this.

I suggest instead of trying to score points or be more PC than the other can, that you go back and READ what i put again

For the record

Freddie--never said it was because they are muslim

Freddie SAID that these scum read something else into the words of Islam that makes them believe what they do, they are all apparently muslims but like other religions they see something else in the words of Islam which is why they claim to be doing these acts, and all the terrorists happen to be doing it because or for what they believe. Islam is the link, but i dont know what it is that they see what other muslims dont, but Islam is the link.

Freddie said:
now grow up prat and stop trying to score points by twisting words and throwing insults.
Now now freddie you've been told how childish it is to be abusive , what insult have i thrown? Do enlighten me, I have merely disagreed with your comments . If you can't think of anything constructive to say then you should be quiet.
You are misguided because you use the name of Islam instead of the name you should be using such as Al Qaeda two very distinct and opposite factions.

Freddie said:
Damocles i never said it was about being muslim, wild claims again from the 2 who ought to know better at a time like this.

Who are the 2 you are referring of?

kendor said:
That is not what you said:
Freddie said:

This really is pathetic Kendor-------the Islamic terrorist arent reading the bible are they ???

Alquada doesnt even excist except for the main group which were largely spread after afganistan, what there is now is lots of little terrorist cells or groups or claim to be Islamic something who maybe in some way linked or just claim that they are linked to Bin Laden.

A fact also is---all known suicide bombers have been muslims and claimed to belong to an islamic terrorist group

Freddie said:
kendor said:
That is not what you said:
Freddie said:

This really is pathetic Kendor-------the Islamic terrorist arent reading the bible are they ???

Alquada doesnt even excist except for the main group which were largely spread after afganistan, what there is now is lots of little terrorist cells or groups or claim to be Islamic something who maybe in some way linked or just claim that they are linked to Bin Laden.

A fact also is---all known suicide bombers have been muslims and claimed to belong to an islamic terrorist group
yes you are right this is becoming pathetic as you don't listen to what is being said, let me say it again. terrorists are not religious people they are abusing the name of Islam therefore your statement that Islam is the cause of most terrorism is misguided comprehende?

One of the problems behind this, and one of the reasons it seems to be islam doing this sort of thing is because of the nature of the religious clerics.

In the main Christian churches, vicars, priests, ministers etc. go off to study. They study not just the bible, but all manner of subjects. The Vatican has a pretty decent scientific research facility for one! But, almost any Christian preacher you meet will be well educated and well rounded.

However, in Islam people like Abu Hamza can become an Imman. They don't go to a special college, they don't learn about life the universe and everything, they just learn the Qu'ran and hear another's interpretation of what the Qu'ran means.

This is a long tradition, and in years gone by a lot of Imman couldn't actually read! So, it was learned largely by chinese whispers pretty much. So, the true meaning of the Qu'ran was lost on these folk. THESE are the people who have lead to the radical sects.

The reason they believe they can go around killing people is because in THEIR interpretation of the Qu'ran (an incorrect interpretation I might add), only a muslim is a true human. To them, non-muslims are no more than animals. This is why throat-slitting seems to be quite popular amongst some (this is the halal way to kill animals for food). So, they believe that by killing us all, they are killing animals and not humans.

Of course, it defies logic: if we ARE animals, then what damage can we really do to their way of life? Would a Christian go and kill a herd of cows because they didn't accept Jesus as their saviour?

Freddie, there are bad muslims, just as there are bad Christians, bad Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Shintoists, Atheists etc.

Whenever anyone brings their own religion into an argument, all they do is cheapen it.

Sponsored Links
Back