Look what Merkel has started!!

Sponsored Links
Russia has over 1600 nuclear warheads. That's ACTIVE ones that are currently deployed. Tell me Nosey, just where do you think they are pointing if not at a nuclear armed NATO country like the UK is? Betcha won't answer.

As previously stated,

I think this will turn into civil unrest as long as the politicians keep on ignoring the people. As shown, it's starting in Germany already.
I also thought it would be a number of years before this would happen, but I can unfortunately see it coming very soon.

I'm constantly astounded how politicians seem to have this ability to go deaf when it comes to the thoughts / mood of the majority of their own people.
Politicians caused all this, but it's the person on the street that suffers from the backlash.

I really give up sometimes.

Sponsored Links
I'm constantly astounded how politicians seem to have this ability to go deaf when it comes to the thoughts / mood of the majority of their own people.
According to some forum members, the majority welcome it.

Russia has over 1600 nuclear warheads. That's ACTIVE ones that are currently deployed. Tell me Nosey, just where do you think they are pointing if not at a nuclear armed NATO country like the UK is? Betcha won't answer.
Not at me.

imagesWWBBP5PU.jpg

Don't worry. They won't fire them at us unless we fire first.
And we won't fire ours unless they fire theirs first.
That's deterrence.

Sponsored Links
Back