Look what Merkel has started!!

Just who do you think the rozzers are, Nosey? Robocop?

If the police do not bother coming down your Wisteria Lane idyll if a wrong 'un breaks into your shed, why do you think they'll go somewhere a bit less "welcoming", unless the world's about to end?
I'm not getting your analogy. Are you saying the police won't attend an emergency call in theses areas? Yes or no? Simple question.

They sent more personell (initially) when we had our shed robbed, than when we were burgled.

Sponsored Links
most gypsy sites will not tolerate police on them at all.
thats even been filmed on 1 of them interceptor programs,they followed a stolen car into a site and within minutes they bricked themselves and drove away.

Sponsored Links
Pedantic? Show me where you asked me a question in your post.

Try moving down to the smoke then. Areas such as Brixton, Southwark etc are not one man policed. They have to go in mob handed. You are, yet again, speaking out of your arse

Last edited:
Try moving down to the smoke then. Areas such as Brixton, Southwark etc are not one man policed. They have to go in mob handed. You are, yet again, speaking out of your arse
Pedantic? Show me where you asked me a question in your post.
Move down to the smoke where certain areas are a no go for the Police. I'll give you a clue - it's not a White area

most gypsy sites will not tolerate police on them at all.
thats even been filmed on 1 of them interceptor programs,they followed a stolen car into a site and within minutes they bricked themselves and drove away.
Yes, I saw that too.
Which just goes to show that in Britain crime pays if you are either able and willing to defend yourself and your people against the police, or you are a member of 'a protected religion'.

"No go area" is just a made up saying by tabloids and hacks. Police will go to these places if need be.

"No go area" is just a made up saying by tabloids and hacks. Police will go to these places if need be.
Only while holding a white flag and giving out hugs and kisses.
We are not allowed to offend or intimidate a "minority"....just not cricket eh?

i happen to know a gypsy and believe me THEY will not tolerate the 'the ole bill' on there site.

i happen to know a gypsy and believe me THEY will not tolerate the 'the ole bill' on there site.
All jokes aside though.
The old bill need to get a grip and grow some..
Or, is it they are "told" not to interfere too much?

Sponsored Links
Back