Look what Merkel has started!!

I'm constantly astounded how politicians seem to have this ability to go deaf when it comes to the thoughts / mood of the majority of their own people.
But they seem to regain their hearing every five years. I can't think why, though.

Sponsored Links
The Turkish Ghettos are, surprise, surprise, no-go areas for the police
Twaddle. Typical DM style mirepresenta
Twaddle. Typical DM style misrepresentation.

theres no go areas in this country the police are ****e scared to enter,so nothing new here.
Dont be daft, they just send in numbers.

Sponsored Links
Twaddle. Typical DM style mirepresenta
Twaddle. Typical DM style misrepresentation.

theres no go areas in this country the police are ****e scared to enter,so nothing new here.
Dont be daft, they just send in numbers.

Said from your comfortable, Staffs, middle-class village (y)

No-go zones exist all over the UK, in towns and cities - fact.
And no, they will generally not "send in numbers" - the bad press would be crippling. FFS - the police actually blamed raped children for their abuse, rather than deal with the rapists, for fear of the can of worms they'd be opening.

Are you saying that if I'm in one of these areas and I call the police, they refuse to attend?

Are you saying that if I'm in one of these areas and I call the police, they refuse to attend?
Welcome to real world Nosey
Is that a yes?

Just who do you think the rozzers are, Nosey? Robocop?

If the police do not bother coming down your Wisteria Lane idyll if a wrong 'un breaks into your shed, why do you think they'll go somewhere a bit less "welcoming", unless the world's about to end?

Sponsored Links
Back