Maggie thatcher

Oh aye she's gone down in history as being pro eu and in favour of the single market, John D bought some paint by the way in case you're interested, I'm not.
Oh look fillyboy has no answer.

What a surprise.

Perhaps he should carry on making stuff up about WTO rules

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Are you saying I'm lying by stating that they want to trade with us? Then say they already do.!!!!!

That's a strange thing to say... You've got Lie on the tongue.
Its his "word of the day"...imbecile was yesterdays

Are you saying I'm lying by stating that they want to trade with us? Then say they already do.!!!!!

That's a strange thing to say... You've got Lie on the tongue.

Until you tell the truth.

Time to call out lies and BS, if you dont like it, dont write BS or lies.

Who do you trust Muppet Mogg or a Neurologist on medical issues relating to epilepsy?

Neurological issues I'd trust a Neurologist. On Brexit I'd trust Moggie.

The same neurologist who was the expert on the supplies needed. What does Mogg know about that?

Same Mogg who lied about how tariffs are calculated and how Article 24 GATT can be used to get free trade access to the EU.

You do pick them dont you.

The same neurologist who was the expert on the supplies needed. What does Mogg know about that?

Same Mogg who lied about how tariffs are calculated and how Article 24 GATT can be used to get free trade access to the EU.

You do pick them dont you.

I know more about plumbing than Mogg... I'd guess he knows more about how we import supply's I'll need.

I know more about plumbing than Mogg... I'd guess he knows more about how we import supply's I'll need.
Guesswork now.

Still defending the indefensible.

Shows how warped your thought process is.

If the Gov was in control, why the need of so many NDAs?

I hope you dont have any family or friends who rely on life saving medical supplies from the EU.

Guesswork now.

Still defending the indefensible.

Shows how warped your thought process is.

If the Gov was in control, why the need of so many NDAs?

I hope you dont have any family or friends who rely on life saving medical supplies from the EU.

I'll deal with it.

Sponsored Links
Back