Main bonding diagram (2)

Sponsored Links
Neither do I. One is a criminal offence, the other merely failing to comply with a subclause of a standard, the use of which is not mandatory.
As I said to EFLI, I did not really intend it as an analogy. The point is that, as we know, BAS is generally very critical of people who do, or advise, things which are contrary to 'the regulations' (aka "a subclause of a standard, the use of which is not mandatory"), even if we believe that compliance with the regulation to be 'wrong' (or even possibly dangerous).

We await (or, rather, EFLI awaits!) his pronouncement on this particular matter.

Kind Regards, John

These schools where you admit to breaking the speed limit during the holidays - are you aware of whether or not there are, for example, children's holiday clubs, Brownies, playgroups, etc, using them?

Sponsored Links
These schools where you admit to breaking the speed limit during the holidays - are you aware of whether or not there are, for example, children's holiday clubs, Brownies, playgroups, etc, using them?
I really do regret adding that comment, since it was not really needed to make my point, and people seem to be enjoying quizzing me about it!

However, if you read what I wrote, I did say "at 3am", and I suspect that most children are in bed at such a time!

Kind Regards, John

Sorry - not forgotten this
That was true when I wrote it.

544.1.2 says where MPB connections to "any gas, water or other service" shall be made.

Obviously it cannot apply to services which are not e-c-ps, because then there would be no MPB connection to have its position regulated.

That was true when I wrote it.
I believe you :)
544.1.2 says where MPB connections to "any gas, water or other service" shall be made. Obviously it cannot apply to services which are not e-c-ps, because then there would be no MPB connection to have its position regulated.
It may have taken over two months, but you have presumably just read what I wrote early this evening in a new thread.

However, as I've indicated in my response to you in that new thread, it seems that there are still anomalies in the regulation even when there IS an extraneous-c-p that theoretically should be main bonded.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back