MEPS expenses .......

Because they live in the same country as us, on the same streets as us, speak the same language as us, and are under the constant scrutiny of the Twitter autists and the most ruthless tabloid media in the world.
But no legal reason. Any criminal convictions of these fiddling MEP's?

Sponsored Links
Remove-null-checks-and-default-values.gif

Just a lot of RWR's spouting hot air as per. Why does RWR and lying have to go hand in hand.

Dumb ****s I guess.

EU parliament to keep public in dark on MEP expenses

Mmmm what a surprise o_O

The European Parliament has decided to keep the public in the dark when it comes to how MEPs spend €40m a year of taxpayer money on restaurants, hotels, travel and other daily expenses.

The decision on Monday (2 July), made behind closed doors by the parliament's Bureau, which consists of the president and vice-presidents, comes after a year of debates on whether to increase transparency over the €4,400 each MEP receives a month in spending cash.

Gosh, fancy the EU deciding something 'behind closed doors'

Is it any surprise the EU want ever more integration.......could it have any thing to do the fact those involved in the project get €4,400 a month to spend as they wish.

Of course, according to Noseall, the above is all RWR lies :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
So expenses and salary - all out in the open. All accounts audited and processed. Zero fiddling, zero convictions. Just a lot of RWR windbags getting their nickers in a twist because some snotty politician earns more than them and claims expenses to the full - just like any other corporate bod.

Get over it.

So expenses and salary - all out in the open. All accounts audited and processed. Zero fiddling, zero convictions.
I think the EU have got it about right on standard fees, but they (and we) should go further....

I've long thought that our MP's should get a fixed amount that includes a set wage/expenses that is reasonable and commensurate with their role.
(and that would probably mean a pay rise for our lot).

But there should be no second/third/fourth jobs, and no switching to a private company in a related field for 5 years after losing/resigning a seat.

All salaries to be paid into a UK based account, and an annual audit on all their income/expenditure.
Any transgressions would mean automatic expulsion.

Politicians the world over are the same - corrupt!
Removing (or at least lessening) the ability to use their power for personal gain must be pursued.
Maybe we could get ASOS/Crapita to pursue them with the same fervour that they do the sick/disabled!

could it have any thing to do the fact those involved in the project get €4,400 a month to spend as they wish.
So why do those who don't believe in the 'project' still take EU money, and in some cases defraud campaign funds?

no switching to a private company in a related field for 5 years after losing/resigning a seat.

Which is what EU bureaucrats do, leave, cross over the road and go and work for one of the 30,000 lobbying companies with offices in Brussels.

I expect BMW employ more ex EU bureaucrats than car builders (y)

Sponsored Links
Back