Michael Jackson Dead

Sponsored Links
Michael jackson ghost has been seen wandering around a childrens ward at the LA hospital . It appears he still wants to put the willies up small children.

Micheal jackson has died of a heart attack. Turns out the heart disease comes from his protestant fathers side of the family.
Its known as the Billy gene.

Last time he was that stiff Macauley Caulkin was staying over

Micheal jackson has just been refused entry into heaven

Dont blame it on the sunshine

Dont blame it on the moonlight

Dont blame it on the goodtimes

Blame it on the bug#ery

Jockeys at tommorows Newmarket meeting will wear black arm bands out of respect for Jacko who succesfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory.

Cause of death has just beeen annouced it was not a heart attack . It was an allergic reaction he was found to have eaten some 6 year old nuts

Lets get one thing straight being dead does not make someone suddenly become a nice person.
He was a threat to kids and his money bought him out of it, wrongly but people idolised him and ignored it yet gary glitter who has done the same has been rightly hounded , jailed etc etc what was the difference.

He denied ever touching kids, he also denied ever having cosmetic surgery

micheal jackson is going to be cremated, recycled and turned into plastic bags - just so he can still be dangerous to children.

Sponsored Links
Lets get one thing straight being dead does not make someone suddenly become a nice person.
He was a threat to kids and his money bought him out of it, wrongly but people idolised him and ignored it yet gary glitter who has done the same has been rightly hounded , jailed etc etc what was the difference.

Cleared by a jury in a court of law. Good enough for me.

Liking children does not necessarily mean that you like children.
I don't like being around children; noisy, annoying little stupid-question-asking ****s that they are. and all my friends with kids thing that I'm wierd because I don't idolise and want to play with their 'little darlings'

I break it down like this:

Pushy parents = child star
Once an adult he had cash and was already well known, so getting his music 'out there' was an easy process.
Good songwriting/production/video production/money = big hits. (deservedly so IMO)

Not saying he was the genius behind it all, Quincy Jones, Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney all collaborated on songwriting and production.

Money and fame brings it's own issues. Isolation, sycophants, media intrusion, losing touch with reality etc etc.

The other issue is other people wanting a piece of the pie. Hence the child abuse allegations from gold-digging parents. (ok maybe he did it? but I wouldn't be too sore about having been fiddled by him if $22,000,000 is on the table)

Yeh, he was an oddbod, but how do you become a global megastar by being normal?

I defy anyone to get through today without having a Michael Jackson song stuck in there head at some point.

For the records (no pun intended!) I'm not a fan, I've never bought a MJ album in my life (although I was given Thriller on vinyl amongst a job lot of records)

Cleared by a jury in a court of law. Good enough for me.

Cleared, after he spent millions on lawyers and defense.

Like all celebrity court cases, if they throw enough money at it, it'll all be ok. Madonna kidnapping kids for another example. She appealed, and surprise surprise she won. I wonder how . . . Being one of the richest women on the planet had nothing to do with it, did it? All shows how crooked the legal system is, worldwide.

Whether he 'touched' kids or not - i'm afraid whichever way you look at it - a grown adult, sharing a bed with children who are not related to him is wrong and just an open invitation to allegations - true or otherwise.

I'm not putting the blame solely on him either - parents of children who let them 'stay over' at his house are equally wrong to permit it.
If he was innocent then he simply shouldn't have put himself in such suspicious situations.

On the news today, "He will be greatly missed" said a spokesman for the Jackson 4

whats the difference between jackson and sir alex ferguson?

sir alex ferguson will be playing giggs in august!

Two paramedics arrived at jackos place after answering the 911 call.

The first paramedic says "what should we try first"

The other paramedic said " I dont know about you but im going on the roller coaster"

the difference is that it was a childs allegation with no physical evidence that got MJ, whereas glitter was found with indecent photo's of children on his computer.. physical evidence..

I must say he has been looking a little off colour for a long time now.

Sponsored Links
Back