MK LN Bus Bar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to purchase a MK bus bar. The one with the right angled prongs.

e.g A 20 Way one.

Does anyone have an MK catalogue and can give me the part number.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm after a 15 way one of these:

Most pictures show right angled but I suspect they are actually straight.

Yeah, the problem is that most of the pictures provided by MK appear to show right angled bus bars, and infact the product turns out to be straight.

I think the product I require is for the old sentry range

I was therefore hoping there was an expert which knew the correct MK part number for the right angled version.[/b]

Mmm. Strange.

Can you not go to the wholesalers and have a rummage?

Hager do right angled ones (as do others) but it may not have the extra-high one on the end.

Some copper angle bar, a junior hacksaw and some small files, and a lot of tediously precise cutting?

:mrgreen:

More seriously - have you tried looking for S/H CUs on eBay?

How similar does the new one need to be?

I was hoping to simply buy an mk one off the shelf.

It would be fully type tested then!

I don't think second hand cu's would have long enough (enough ways) for what I want.

Anyone got mk's contact details then?

Yeah, the problem is that most of the pictures provided by MK appear to show right angled bus bars, and infact the product turns out to be straight.

I think the product I require is for the old sentry range

I was therefore hoping there was an expert which knew the correct MK part number for the right angled version.[/b]

didnt the old style MK busbars have twin fingers that went either side of the screw on the mcb?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back