Modifications and insurance

I don't suppose I could borrow your T&C? Mine should be similar. I know you are a sticker for rules and manufacturer's instructions etc. I imagine you probably keep your insurance documents under the pillow for quick reference.
Not sure it would help much? Can you actually read?

Sponsored Links
Yes, really. If you don't believe me, you can put a scan of yours up and we can point to the similarities.
How would we do that if you don’t even know where your policy is? In any case, you’re the one who has been banging on about non OE parts being forbidden by insurance companies yet you admit you don’t know what your one says because you can’t find it. Idiot.

Sponsored Links
Avocet is not claiming what you are claiming. Do you actually have any car insurance?
He claimed his insurance allowed pattern parts. Is your insurance the same? Yes, I have the cheapest insurance I can find. Based on the T&C of a random internet find, pattern parts are not allowed.

But not on your actual policy because you don’t actually know.
Since you believe pattern parts are allowed, prove it.

I have a feel for things, I know what is in it without reading. Therefore I don't waste time reading.

He claimed his insurance allowed pattern parts. Is your insurance the same? Yes, I have the cheapest insurance I can find. Based on the T&C of a random internet find, pattern parts are not allowed.
You, deliberately, or just through ignorance, keep getting it wrong.

His insurance doesn't "allow" pattern parts, it just doesn't say "not allowed".

1 day, you might just understand. But I'm not expecting that day to happen soon.

Unless of course yours says they are not allowed, but without the documents, how would you know?

You, deliberately, or just through ignorance, keep getting it wrong.

His insurance doesn't "allow" pattern parts, it just doesn't say "not allowed".

1 day, you might just understand. But I'm not expecting that day to happen soon.

Unless of course yours says they are not allowed, but without the documents, how would you know?

I would call NutJob a troll, but that would be one letter too many (y)

Sponsored Links
Back