More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice a lot of these abusive poster, have a lot of 'thanks' built up. Yet you rarely see them in the DIY forums.
Is there mutual thwanking going on in the CC forum also?

Sponsored Links
Is this JohnD's own little theifdom?
Dan, you started this sustained abusive online attack against another. Yet during our discussions, it's becoming more and more obvious that a) the CCR is you own little theifdom!
b) perhaps you consider also that the CC forum is your own little theifdom. If anyone dares to disagree with you, a sustained abusive online attack is launched and supported by other Gas Safe engineers and plumbers.
and c) if any non-plumber dares to question you and the plumbers abusive/racist comments, more abuse is heaped upon that individual.

Plumbers are doing themselves a dis-service. I must emphasis that I do not include all plumbers in that group, but there is certainly a fair number of them who proffer abusive comments instead of reasonable explanations, or arguments.

Sponsored Links
Hello :) I've not been in yere yet. I have been informed I cannot call anyone a ******** above ground, so I will do my best not to.:censored::cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooooooh Dan I didn't see you there. Look here you........ I am coming out of the CC, CCR and CCR plus club and you cant stop me. Cooo its bright out here... now what's about.

I think Mr H don't like plumbers and he has got a stick and is poking it at the CC like a kid poking an ants nest.

Just my opinion if I am allowed one that is.:cautious:

Just my opinion if I am allowed one that is.:cautious:
Of course you are allowed an opinion. You can even have an abusive/racist opinion. Just don't post it here. Unless you really feel the need. :rolleyes:
But then you must expect to be criticised for it.

deleted by Moderator
So hymen can say what he wants about plumbers who actually help out on the forum ( what does he contribute apart from discord?) and it takes up the valuable time we could use to help diynot members replying to this waste of space.
But we get modded if we say anything back to him.
I'm out now and won't be contributing to anything on any of the main forums from now on.
See you guys in the CC if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back