More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been given a link to a litany of proof, but there are none so blind as those who will not see.
Your link is either to a forum that most can't access, in which case it's less than useless. Or it's to the plumbing forum. In which case you claim to have "repeatedly demonstrable proof", and "independently-minded corroboration" but we're expected to go and find it for you.
Surely even you can see the illogicality of your claim.
Seven pages now and you still can't provide this "repeatedly demonstrable proof", and "independently-minded corroboration" that you claim existed.
Perhaps if you spent more time verifying your suspicions before voicing them, we could all have more time to get out more!

Sponsored Links
Nope. My logic and proof is flawless.

It is only limited by your ignorance and lack of qualification.
You're talking like Foxy Osbreath again. Nonsense and more nonsense.
Nonsense built on nonsense.

Eight pages and still no "repeatedly demonstrable proof", and "independently-minded corroboration".

Only in your eyes, and fortunately for the rest of us, you're of so little importance that I really couldn't give two schits.

The proof is given, you can't see it. Now if you don't mind, I'm going for a shower whilst the adverts are on. :D.

Sponsored Links
.. I never use pseudonyms online and the Powderflush muppet found me fairly easily without Admin help....

.... but the CCR is used by so many I had to reinstate it .....

You're not qualified to understand.

... The CCR is something for those that are qualified to use it. ....
It falls to me because I created it and pay for it for the benefit of myself, my engineers and my fellow gas qualified men/women.
What is it?
I'll let you know when and if I feel like it. A..
Dan, I must thank you for giving us an insight into the workings, processes and part funding of DIYnot.
It explains a great deal, which is worthy of a separate thread because it's not directly relevant to this thread.

The proof is given, you can't see it.
you really mean that the proof is provided in a way that only a select, not independently-minded, few can see it.
Rather makes a mockery of your "independently-minded corroboration."

you really mean that the proof is provided in a way that only a select, not independently-minded, few can see it.
Rather makes a mockery of your "independently-minded corroboration."

You're conflating 2 things.

Having fun yet? Lots of lovely corroborative posts in the link I gave you.

yes and every member of the combustion chamber knows he nearly lost us the CCR,....

It was last September iirc. I'm still not happy with the situation, but the CCR is used by so many I had to reinstate it after taking Admin's word for it that the penis no longer had access..

I don't need to demonstrate diddly squat to the likes of you. The CCR is something for those that are qualified to use it. When someone was discovered who is neither qualified or capable of making proper use of it then it was rescinded.

It falls to me because I created it and pay for it for the benefit of myself, my engineers and my fellow gas qualified men/women.

What is it?

I'll let you know when and if I feel like it. Although, the fact that it will boil your pish not knowing will amuse me, so I probably won't bother.

Perhaps your girlfriend John will tell you later.
You're conflating 2 things.

Having fun yet? Lots of lovely corroborative posts in the link I gave you.
You're still expecting me to find your proof for you. You made the allegation that JohnD is a Mod and you've built your other suspicions on top of that initial assumption. If your first initial assumption is unsubstantiated all your other suspicions are nonsense.
It's the assumption that you have a bottom in your bucket again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back