More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I've offered plenty of proof. You're just too ignorant to see it.
You've provided absolutely nothing in the way of proof, or anything resembling or approaching it.
All you've done is provided a useless link instead of the "repeatedly demonstrable proof", and "independently-minded corroboration" that you claimed existed.

Sponsored Links
No its not. You're a very confused individual.
Beg your pardon. I thought you were referring to the topmost thread.
You're right, it's nothing more than a link to the plumbing forum. As supposed proof it's less than useless.
Where is this "repeatedly demonstrable proof", and "independently-minded corroboration" that you claim existed?

You started a thread as an unprovoked tirade against another. Six pages or so ago, I asked you for proof. For those last six pages or so you're swerved, insulted, provided useless links, dodged and tried to divert the discussion.
You may claim to not be one of the RWRs but you sure are behaving like them.

JD and Himmi probably get the same room - now and then. :ROFLMAO:

JD and Himaginn's...If you don't comply with their will, your thread gets chopped off..

I've also noticed that a character called JohnD v2 (or something similar) has moved into the plumbing section.. I wonder how long it is before he turns nasty..

Interestingly enough Dan, they have already made reference to the site admin revealing your details during powderflushing gate!

So it's someone that's been around for a longtime and has access to either the CC or is involved with site admin. ;)

Bet you're amazed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Has the number of posts from Himmy increased since Choudary has been in prison?

Just an idea.

Verbal diarrhea.
Of the highest order.

Oh dear Dhimmi how have you the brass neck to call anybody derogatory,I thanked a comment yesterday and according to you I was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

Well according to Johnd I'm a neo nazi.

It's a pot/kettle scenario

I actually like JohnD purely by the fact he actually contributes to the DIY sections of the forum. That himaggin character on the other hand does nothing other than talk shyte and irritates people with his constant whinging and in all honesty I can't see what the hell he is still doing here. I feel sorry for the people like myself that don't really give a fukc what people think they just use general to wind down, but I come here recently (at least since himaggins been on the wall path) and thread after thread is locked because he's in there fukcing swinging at everyone with his handbag. I've told him before I don't understand why he's here and in other words told him to stop spitting the dummy and fukc off one final time but I come on and there he is again with his hundred plus posts a day in general that I personally don't even read 9 times out of 10, but it's a small community so when he derails a thread there isn't a lot else to comment on. I wouldn't expect the mods to care less really just a shame because most lads in here are sound.

At least BAS has gone. That's one less irritating know-it-all. Did he leave or was he pushed?

I don't think he was a bad bloke he just had a gruff way of expressing himself. I used his advice even though I didn't respond well to him in electrical section. I think it's sad when anyone with good/sound technical knowledge decides to leave a forum where that type of thing is in high demand, mainly because of personality conflicts. If you take it to the wire though he wasn't wrong about a lot of stuff just the way he projected himself rubbed people up the wrong way occasionally.

Just out of interest, under Himmy's many guises/new names after being banned, what did he argue about before all this Islam stuff? He's been here a long time I believe going on what Sooey once said.

I myself don't get it, to live you life with that amount of negativity as Himmy seems to have, day after day, well, all I can say is that it really is a waste of time and life.

Anything and everything.

So the him saying it's his mission to stamp out Islamophobia here etc just an excuse to be an argumentative troll, rather than a deep belief of it being his calling then.... strange fella.

No stranger that Mo and Larry his other bed partners.

Is Himaginn a reincarnation of imamartian?

You are a sick puppy!
JDis a warped snide little creep who should be permanently put out to grass....Or as he likes to say "On holiday"

What business is it of yours?

I would just like to point out that I have been subjected to repeated discrimination by 3 posters in here :eek:

johnD
Himmginn
Noseall

2 of whom are mods (?) :eek:

is that transamism,or transamaphobia?

yes and every member of the combustion chamber knows he nearly lost us the CCR,that is one reason for the bad feelings against him.

On here it's antimisotransamaphobicistism; as long as you end up thinking you should perhaps be feeling guilty, mission accomplished.

In all honesty I thanked the comment because I new you would not like it.

Himmy will want that in writing. LoL

:LOL:

there u go he's played the race card again . you could bet your mortgage on it (himmaginn)

I thanked it because it way it was worded made me laugh... :)

And he hates it when people don't do what he wants. Stomps around like a proper child, lashing out with KKK labels to all that dare disagree with him!

You just have to look at the GD forum since admin has purposely let the idiots take over the asylum post at bottom of page is from last Sunday 4th sept in the past GD topics could fill a page in less than 2days. Congrats you are ruining your site

Himagin Take the shovel out your hand your only digging a bigger hole

He (himmaginn) is well aware that Johnd is a mod ;)

himmaginn is well aware that Johnd is a mod ;)

:)
The quality, relevance and level of reasoned argument in all these side comments is almost beyond belief. As they're from the RWR, it is understandable.

Indeed all the proof you seek is in there. Apart from the bits demonstrating Mr D's modship.
But this is the very proof that I'm asking for!
It's the foundation for your other assumptions.
It's like filling up that bucket with water on the assumption that there is a bottom to the bucket. If there isn't all your other efforts are wasted. If everyone else knows there's no bottom to it, your efforts are laughable.
If you can't prove that John D is a mod, all your other accusations are baseless.

Not my fault you can't access that part of the forum is it?
That's pathetic! I know of proof that you make unprovoked and unsubstantiated attacks. I'd show you the proof but you don't have access to where it is!
It's not my fault though.

That's how nonsensical your suspicion is!
You make unsubstantiated unprovoked attacks. You claim that there is "repeatedly demonstrable proof", and "independently-minded corroboration" but it's in a place that most don't have access to. Strangely enough, only plumbers have access. Strangely enough plumbers seem to overly represent the RWR on here!
Do you see the illogicality of your suspicion? It not only doesn't stand up to scrutiny, it supposedly can only be verified by plumbers!

It is your fault that you make an unprovoked, unsubstantiated tirade of abuse against another. Otherwise who's fault is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back