Moving a gas meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought-a-shed is clearly going to alter the meter himself!!

Based on what?

If it's anything like his wiring he'll take the entire street out!!

Which wiring? The wiring in the picture (already explained as disconnected by the OP) or are you thinking of other examples, if so which?
Well mate, if you can't see his dodgy wiring, can I suggest a visit to Specsavers?
But thanks for your support in thinking he's abusive towards me.
It's really time he was banned, don't you think?

Thanks for the advice. I'll ask again though, as you didn't respond to the questions: what wiring are *you* referring too, that hasn't already been explained as disconnected, and what specifically is "dodgy" about it?
On what basis did you make the assumption that the OP is "clearly going to alter the meter himself" when he was at pains to point out the background to what he was asking?

FWIW, the only person I can see actually being abusive on this thread up to now is you...

Sponsored Links
Well mate, if you can't see his dodgy wiring, can I suggest a visit to Specsavers?
Which came first, the electric supply cable or the gas pipe across the front of it ? I cannot see any electricity supply engineer being able to install that company fuse behind that gas pipe. Hence the person who installed that gas pipe was at fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back