My Phone Must Be Eavesdropping...

Anyone else getting bombarded by Temu adverts on here?

As I've never bought anything from them, nor shown any interest in what they're advertising, I looked them up on Google.

Synopsis was that they're basically a huge and untrustworthy Chinese company, flogging a lot of cheap tat and fakes.
Same

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You’ll never, ever, get an answer from Dork about where he gets his so-called speshul information and news sources. All top secret.

Everything is "fake news" if it falls outside your definition of normal. It is only "misinformation" if it does not conform to your belief pattern.

You have been told that Echelon exists & you have been told that Brigade 77 exists, yet your "normal" insists that nothing except that which you believe can possibly be true.

You simply cannot accept that everything you do & everything you say & everything you think is picked up by the 5 eyes.

Can you possibly accept that what you perceive as "normal" is not actually "normal"?

What you perceive as "normal" is something they planted in your head.
Is that really relevant? I noticed you tend to try and pontificate “poorly”

Apple and oranges “android” to many over thinkers in this **** box.

You think you have privacy, yet you post everything about yourselve's on here.

They know your height, they know your weight. They know what you eat & they know what time you wake & they know what time you sleep. They know what job you do, & where you do it. They know when you last had sex & they know who (or what) you had that sex with.

You think you retain your privacy by hiding behind your pseudonyms.

Pile on chaps. We know everything.

Says the ex pop star, head honcho at PC world, the one who brought t’internet to every house, was the ONLY person Sir Stanley Kalms allowed to call him 'Stan', was the one who was responsible for apprehending Gary Glitter, was Nigel Mansells ex neighbour, Sam Fox's protector, Englebert Humperdinks riding buddy, who changed the historical write-up of a certain longbow battle by proving historians wrong, claims that Alan Sugar has a picture of him on his dartboard, Owns a forest, is one of very few in this country who are allowed private ownership of single & automatic fire pistols right through to 1000+rpm machine guns, was taught & schooled in shooting by the chap that invented & presented the SAS 'tap tap' method of incredibly accurate & incredibly successful method of close quarter enemy engagement, is a director of 17 companies and is worth north of £120,000,000. Currently he's babysitting all his grandchildren for a couple of weeks. Have I missed anything out?

Last edited:
Says the ex pop star, head honcho at PC world, the one who brought t’internet to every house, was the ONLY person that Sir Stanley Kalms that was allowed to call 'Stsn', was the one who was responsible for apprehending Gary Glitter, was Nigel Mansells ex neighbour, Sam Fox's protector, Englebert Humperdinks riding buddy, who changed the historical write-up of a certain longbow battle by proving historians wrong, claims that Alan Sugar has a picture of him on his dartboard, Owns a forest, is one of very few in this country who are allowed private ownership of single & automatic fire pistols right through to 1000+rpm machine guns, was taught & schooled in shooting by the chap that invented & presented the SAS 'tap tap' method of incredibly accurate & incredibly successful method of close quarter enemy engagement, is a director of 17 companies and is worth north of £120,000,000. Currently he's babysitting all his grandchildren for a couple of weeks. Have I missed anything out?
He wears gor blimey trousers & lives in a council flat

They know your height, they know your weight. They know what you eat & they know what time you wake & they know what time you sleep. They know what job you do, & where you do it. They know when you last had sex & they know who (or what) you had that sex with.

You think you retain your privacy by hiding behind your pseudonyms.

Pile on chaps. We know everything.
You talk the most ****. Honestly, do you need attention that badly.

Says the ex pop star, head honcho at PC world, the one who brought t’internet to every house, was the ONLY person Sir Stanley Kalms allowed to call him 'Stan', was the one who was responsible for apprehending Gary Glitter, was Nigel Mansells ex neighbour, Sam Fox's protector, Englebert Humperdinks riding buddy, who changed the historical write-up of a certain longbow battle by proving historians wrong, claims that Alan Sugar has a picture of him on his dartboard, Owns a forest, is one of very few in this country who are allowed private ownership of single & automatic fire pistols right through to 1000+rpm machine guns, was taught & schooled in shooting by the chap that invented & presented the SAS 'tap tap' method of incredibly accurate & incredibly successful method of close quarter enemy engagement, is a director of 17 companies and is worth north of £120,000,000. Currently he's babysitting all his grandchildren for a couple of weeks. Have I missed anything out?

He walked on the moon....

This thread is one of the reasons why I have never owned a 'smart' phone. Unfortunately the people I see endlessly staring at these contraptions as they walk into you on the pavement appear none too smart.

Sponsored Links
Back