New boiler. Hight Street or Back Street fitter?

After having a discussion with 1 of our local corgi inspectors he told me: if a RGI signs off a gas installation done by a non RGI he will get a *******ing from Corgi and a letter from the HSE .

The HSE are taking a dim view of anyone signing off others work.

You have been warned.

And for anyone who does i hope you get caught and *******ed.

Sponsored Links
werewolf said:
a **** from Corgi...
For somebody who's desperate that might be an appealing option.

And for anyone who does i hope you get caught and ****.
Is this the same expletive as the one you used above? If so, I would hazard that there's something wrong with the grammar there, not to mention a possible under-use of lubricant and disinfectant. :eek:

Re If benchmark etc not filled in does anyone know if any of the big manufacturer will not work on an in g`tee appliance . I have not heard of any refusing or asking for the notification and basically they get more profit from the sales of appliances than faults under g`tee

judderi said:
would it be possible (cheaper) to get said friend to install boiler and then get somebody to inspect and register it?

Not always. I can guarantee you it will be a ballache trying to find someone prepared to do it though...

Sponsored Links
BoxBasher said:
judderi said:
would it be possible (cheaper) to get said friend to install boiler and then get somebody to inspect and register it?

Yes. but if your friend does not know the Regs, he will be deemed incompetent, especially when a competent person calls around to inspect it.

Bambergaspipe said:
BoxBasher said:
judderi said:

Yes. but if your friend does not know the Regs, he will be deemed incompetent, especially when a competent person calls around to inspect it.

Know what your talking about or thinking spelling mistakes will hide your lack of advice :eek:

clf-gas said:
Bambergaspipe said:
BoxBasher said:
judderi said:

Know what your talking about or thinking spelling mistakes will hide your lack of advice :eek:

Please illuminate me. (show me my errors), oh! Mouthy one ;) Do you mean `hide your lack of knowledge`? you seem to be illiterate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back