New Invention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Thank you for your info Moss 5. I have checked it out. My Radmate is more suited to the purpus of removing a radiator. Just to answer a few other points. There will be an optional extra component that fits the Radmate to enable the draining of the water from the indevidual Radiator to reduce the weight for lifting off the wall.

Because I was working 29hrs a day 9 days a week, I was unable to donate the time and energy to the valve. Now I have just retired I have the time to devote to bringing the valve to market. The valve has been improved greatly from the original patent design without infringing the patent. The unique aspect of my vale is the Telescopic Movement.

I am still trying to get pics of the valve on here, but regret to say that i'm a bit thick on computers, sorry.

Llewellyn said:
Thank you for your info Moss 5. I have checked it out. My Radmate is more suited to the purpus of removing a radiator. Just to answer a few other points. There will be an optional extra component that fits the Radmate to enable the draining of the water from the indevidual Radiator to reduce the weight for lifting off the wall.

Because I was working 29hrs a day 9 days a week, I was unable to donate the time and energy to the valve. Now I have just retired I have the time to devote to bringing the valve to market. The valve has been improved greatly from the original patent design without infringing the patent. The unique aspect of my vale is the Telescopic Movement.

I am still trying to get pics of the valve on here, but regret to say that i'm a bit thick on computers, sorry.

http://www.imageshack.us/
GO TO THIS SITE AND YOU WILL SEE THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE.

CLICK ON BROUSE AND CHOOSE A PIC AND CLICK ON YOUR PIC AND WHERE IT SAYS HOST IT CLICK ON THAT.

THEN IT WILL GO TO ANOTHER PAGE WHAT LOOKS LIKE THIS

Hotlink for forums (1)
Hotlink for forums (2)
Hotlink for Websites
Show image to friends
Direct link to image

AND IN A LONG BOX AT THE SIDE OF Hotlink for forums (1)
YOU WILL SEE A LONG LINE OF WRITING,THEN COPY THIS

THEN GO BACK TO DIYNOT AND PASTE THIS IN HERE LIKE THIS

AND THAT IS IT

Sponsored Links
There will be an optional extra component that fits the Radmate to enable the draining of the water from the indevidual Radiator to reduce the weight for lifting off the wall.

p2372352_l.jpg

That valve allows you to turn off the water supply to the radiator and then drain the water from the radiator.

Can't think of a reason to need owt else.

Llewellyn said:

Take no notice of the plantpots on here. If you have a good idea go for it.

A pic and detailed description of the function would be welcome by the inlleligent peopel here.
-----
A man who laughs at an idea that is different to convention is a fool.

WS wrote:

A pic and detailed description of the function would be welcome by the inlleligent peopel here.

I assume you meant to say " intelligent people"

I think that the people who fall into that category have already followed the link which has been posted by Gasguru. :rolleyes:

Surely the point is would it ever be used?, most plumbers, gas men etc can remove a rad with relative simplicity and wouldn't really want to pay extra for a part which has more chance of leaks and would be of no benefit to a professional. So it will be aimed at the diy market who would need to drain the system and remove the rad to fit a new valve, which for most people would probably never be used again...these are the obsticles as I see it.

Llewellyn said:

Because I was working 29hrs a day 9 days a week, I was unable to donate the time and energy to the valve. Now I have just retired I have the time to devote to bringing the valve to market. ............

Mmmmm....... a salesman............

Then use an efficient method, and find a friend who is not so thick and could put a picture up. This "I have a brilliant gadget which I can't describe and is invisible" has gone on for too long. It is a reminder of the adverts in the style " I understand that by doing nothing, I am totally legally bound to hand over the entire contents of my bank account(s)".

Perhaps the OP was testing the market, and was hoping for a response such as "That's fantastic - I can't wait until the release date - please can I order 100 off and pay you up front?"?

What confuses me is why the OP thinks that any plumber would want to make it easier for decorators to create leaks in rad valve joints. :evil:

Good morning folks, I will be away for the next 2 weeks, but when I return I will be able to answer all of your questions. I know my valve sounds too good to be true, but please believe me all the doubts and objections have been investigated and overcome. The idea is so simple everyone who has seen it has said, why did,nt someone think of this before.

Thanks for all the response so far, and no I was not just a Salesman, I had my own business and I did everything including cleaning the toilets. See you in 2 weeks :D Llewellyn

Bamber gaspipe said:
I`ve just invented a self installing, self certifying, gas boiler that runs on porridge. No plumbers, gas engineers, or pipework.The product should be in all good plumbers merchants by Saturday week...
:D :D :D laughing my f***ing head off!! :D :D :D

Hi Folks. Sorry been so long since last message posting. You may recall I was off on holiday for 2 weeks, regret that since getting back had to have a spell in hospital(not related to holiday) anyway glad to say I'm fine now.
I have to day placed a order for the first batch of my valve to be manufactured, they will be installed on to the central heating radiators in my home where they will be rigourously tested. I will be taking the radiators off the wall at regular intervals to test the valves in situe.

Sorry I still can't manage to put pics on to this page, still trying to find a friend who can help me.[/b]

Llewellyn, why are you claiming that you invented it? According to the patent (in 1993) the inventor was Joseph Perucci.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back