Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We could do with her back right now swinging her handbag at Barnier

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Buffoon Johnson and Rice-Pudd would have been sacked long ago.

Treacherous self-serving scum

And which side was Thatcher on?

Thatcher.jpg

Sponsored Links
Teezie meezie could not even pick up "That" handbag given the results above

silly old rog, lost in the past

Silly old Johnny boy .....You seem lost in the present never mInd the past..... Leave took the day dearie don't you know ...........Remain lost .....ha ha ha ha ha ........I love it that your view lost. .....
We're doomed ...doomed I tell you ......

You seem so angry about it .......your such a wag .....and all your posts on this thread ! Calm down have a cocoa and a tranquiliser you need one.

You do know I keep posting on the EU So I can sit back and enjoy the hilarity of your seething discontent ? You do know that don't you ? I post to wind you up and you bite every time !

Public think Theresa May is doing really really badly.

Why then is labour not ahead in the polls....it should be miles ahead.

Why?

Jeremy Corbyn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are mistaking that brexit is a party issue for the nation.

But if Corbyn is the reason, why are the Tories not surging ahead? That is the really pertinent question

You do know I keep posting on the EU So I can sit back and enjoy the hilarity of your seething discontent ? You do know that don't you ? I post to wind you up and you bite every time !

And yet you posted earlier this year:
I for one would prefer discussions that are genuinely an exchange of ideas ...........thats where I'm coming from as of now, I'm also unignoring posters ........If you wish to make a post to generate and angry response from me feel free I'll just ignore it. I've buried the hatchet.
It didn't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back