Norman 1's post (crimps)

hi ...just to say again thank you to all who replied . i appreciated your input
it`s only through forums like this that keeps the a lot of people like me out of the cemetries unless through natural causes .
cheers

Sponsored Links
Why use a tenon saw to cut wood when a hack saw will do it?

Why use a mallet with a wood chisel when a claw hammer will do it?

Why use a bolster chisel with masonry when a wood chisel will do it?

No need to bite Ban's head off for suggesting you use the correct tool for the job. :LOL:

You haven't suggested using pliers to crimp, so you obviously have a desire to use the right tool. :D So, if you have bought a squeeze-and-pray crimper you would do well to take it back and buy a ratchet one.

http://imagehost.darkernet.co.uk/i/ratchet.JPG

hi ..to put things back on track where breezer got it wrong !!! the kit i got from B& Q which is tower brand .which is a ratchet crimper not a squeeze and pray which he assumed it was ...all i wanted to know was can i use butt connectors on AC circuits ..that was all and where adam w got the idea i was slagging off b a s ...all i can say is i would never give him a job . he must be brown nosing the bloke

Sponsored Links
Welcome to the forum Norman. It's good to see that we are attracting such nice people to our hallowed pages :rolleyes:

Now all we need are some freakin' mind readers.

the job`s your`s if you want it ..you seem to have all the answers .!!!!!

Best set of crimpers come with an extraordinarily competent electrician attached to the handles .. If, of course, you can (a) Find one. (b) Afford it when you do.
The cemetary may well be the cheaper option.
;)

Stormin' Norman, I presume ...
_38752897_schwarzkopf300ap.jpg

... you've been away for a while ...
;)

AdamW said:
Welcome to the forum Norman. It's good to see that we are attracting such nice people to our hallowed pages :rolleyes:

Now all we need are some freakin' mind readers."A sense of humor... is needed armor. Joy in one's heart and some laughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life."

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back