Novichock

Sponsored Links
Probably but I would not accuse Russia until I was certain it was true.

'Have agreeed' does not imply we were just told.

"The US, France, Germany and Canada have agreed with the UK that the Russian government "almost certainly" approved the poisoning of ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury."

Does that mean the rest of Europe and the world have disagreed?

As is my wont, I am more querying the article than the facts of the case, about which I obviously know nothing - or rather, only what The U.K. has told me.

If your wife mum dad or uncle told you something. Would you believe it?

3 out of 4 of those told you that Santa was real & at that time you believed them.

Possibly, it was only when one of them confirmed your suspiscions that you truly laid to rest the Santa myth.

Sponsored Links
The thing that sits in the back of my head, knocking the living daylights out of the front of my head, is the success rate of all this Novichok stuff.

4 people contaminated & only 1 dies?

Are we to believe that this designer poison is soooo ineffective?

3 out of 4 of those told you that Santa was real & at that time you believed them.

Possibly, it was only when one of them confirmed your suspiscions that you truly laid to rest the Santa myth.

That's funny.. I was thinking of that on way home tonight. My youngest said she wished the tooth fairy would give her more money.

Novichock, Maxibon, Magnum, Flake.

The name would fit in well on Mr Whippies menu; wouldn't want to try one mind.

The thing that sits in the back of my head, knocking the living daylights out of the front of my head, is the success rate of all this Novichok stuff.

4 people contaminated & only 1 dies?

Are we to believe that this designer poison is soooo ineffective?

Please do tell mate you clearly are a beacon of hope for those of us that don't know.

... The designer posion was actually manufactured during the cold war in massive batches during the Soviet Union which was vast and relatively disorganised. I'd imagine the potency of the stuff, if it's from around that time, is somewhat nerfed (for want of a better phrase).

No surprise that an old stock pile of this stuff might turn up somewhere. The claim that only Putin's regime could have manufactured it is completely bogus.

No evidence Russia are behind it.

No evidence of Trump collusion with the Russians.

Fake news.

''BBC are fake news'' as Trump would say .

How do The U.S., France, Germany and Canada know - unless Britain told them
FFS, it's not like when John D tells you something on a post on the internet and you would kill your first born rather than contradict him.

Perhaps, just perhaps those country's intelligence services work closely with the UK's like err partners do, and the evidence they see is not what you drool over on the BBC website or get from JD's fingertips. Just perhaps.

It was very considerate of the 2 Russian suspects to leave traces of the chemical agent in their hotel room lest anyone should doubt their guilt.
Coming to England on a commercial flight from Russia was another good idea just to make sure that the authorities had a record of them entering and leaving the country.
Did they bring the chemical agent with them through customs.or did they get it from someone in the UK .
If you consider the fact that there are 1000's of illegal immigrants roaming around Britain whom the authorities appear to know nothing about, how is it the supposed highly professional Russian secret services leave a trail that a child could follow from Russia to the crime scene and back.

FFS, it's not like when John D tells you something on a post on the internet and you would kill your first born rather than contradict him.
Are you mixing me up with someone else?

Perhaps, just perhaps those country's intelligence services work closely with the UK's like err partners do,
That could be an answer - so - is it only four countries that work closely with the UK?

and the evidence they see is not what you drool over on the BBC website or get from JD's fingertips. Just perhaps.
I don't understand that bit.
I am questioning what the BBC wrote.

It might be true - I don't know - but my question is:

How do The U.S., France, Germany and Canada know - unless Britain told them.
They know when it is politically expedient to know.

At other times they don't know when it is politically expedient not to know...

:)

If you consider the fact that there are 1000's of illegal immigrants roaming around Britain whom the authorities appear to know nothing about, how is it the supposed highly professional Russian secret services leave a trail that a child could follow from Russia to the crime scene and back.
Perhaps the people in charge saw it fit to spend many millions investigating this particular crime. Makes all the difference.

Sponsored Links
Back