Novichock

The same in N.I

No schitt?
If NI had the guns and backing that Israel had the rebels would be pushed out and NI could live in peace.
Israel should nuke iran. No doubt thats where most of their nuclear arsenal will be aimed. And bulldoze the rebel palestinians into the red sea.
That would be a good start.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
How is it the same? If NI had the guns and backing that Israel had the rebels would be pushed out and NI could live in peace.
Israel should nuke iran. No doubt thats where most of their nuclear arsenal will be aimed. And bulldoze the rebel palestinians into the red sea.
Well I guess that nails your racist a*se firmly to the fence!

For everyone else, talking works when those like you are frozen out of the picture!

No schitt?
If NI had the guns and backing that Israel had the rebels would be pushed out and NI could live in peace.

Go back further and think about how Northern Ireland was formed?

Sponsored Links
I more than happy to have a united Ireland. With the Union Jack flying over the dail.

The clue is in the name? Ireland? NOT Great Britain.

So it's ok if we and some others want to grab land, but not for some others. Just depends who you like or not like I guess?

No schitt?
What a disgrace.
I more than happy to have a united Ireland. With the Union Jack flying over the dail.

Why don't you act British, then?

If you think your posts are acceptable then you are even more deluded than than you appear.

Nobody wants you; not GB (but they're lumbered), not the Republic; you're just a bunch of trouble-makers.

What a disgrace.

Why don't you act British, then?

If you think your posts are acceptable then you are even more deluded than than you appear.

Nobody wants you; not GB (but they're lumbered), not the Republic; you're just a bunch of trouble-makers.

Says the rebel bloke who wants the Royals disbanded.

Go back further and think about how Northern Ireland was formed?
N.Ireland was formed when the Irish Nationalists demanded territory based on a sectarian head count.
N.Ireland was the bit left over when all the heads were counted, no-one in N.I. wanted partition , Michael Collins signed an agreement to allow both groups in Ireland the right to self determination, so you can't compare it to the Israel Palestine conflict.

N.Ireland was formed when the Irish Nationalists demanded territory based on a sectarian head count.
N.Ireland was the bit left over when all the heads were counted, no-one in N.I. wanted partition , Michael Collins signed an agreement to allow both groups in Ireland the right to self determination, so you can't compare it to the Israel Palestine conflict.

Go back a bit further.

Explain why a totally seperate country is involved? Surely Ireland is Ireland? Like Israel/Palestine

Sponsored Links
Back