Novichock

Perhaps the people in charge saw it fit to spend many millions investigating this particular crime. Makes all the difference.
Maybe politically/media driven?
(Madeleine McCann comes to mind!)

Or spending millions to do a cover up?
Hillsborough comes to mind...
Soon to be followed by Grenfell !

Sponsored Links
Interesting Corbyn still wont condemn the Russian state

It used to be the case that opposition parties would be in agreement with the government on matters of security, but not Corbyn he has to side with despots.

Interesting Corbyn still wont condemn the Russian state
Interesting that May still won't condemn the Israeli state for their treatment of the Palestinians...

Double standards for political purposes? ;)

Another curious aspect of these chemical weapon attacks whether in the middle east or Salisbury is the timing.
They seem to be timed to cause the Russians maximum embarrassment, on the other hand it could be the Russians who were behind it, maybe they were hoping that outrage generated by the attack would cause England to pull out of the world cup therefore avoid the danger of England winning the World cup in Russia.

Sponsored Links
Interesting that May still won't condemn the Israeli state for their treatment of the Palestinians...

Double standards for political purposes? ;)

I didnt know the Israeli state had poisoned UK nationals on UK soil. Your point isnt in the same context or relevant (relevant to the current Russian threat).

Interesting how Corbyn condemns the Israeli state for their treatment of the Palestinians, but doesnt condemn the Palestinian terrorists like Hamas or the PLO for their atrocities committed on innocent Jewish people.

Corbyn condemns all terrorists. Didn't you know notchy?

Yawn....

Corbyn says:

I condemn all terrorists (but I wont say I specifically condemn the IRA).

And he says:

I condemn Israeli treatment of Palestine and Palestinians (but I wont specifically condemn Hamas or PLO).

Why wont he be drawn on specifics?

We all know why, dont we.....he has spent too much time cosying up to them.

Weren't some of the founders of Israel terrorists?

Someone talked to them and they became statesmen. It's how it works.

Stern Gang and Irgun Zvai Leumi who bombed the King David Hotel in 1946. One of their members became PM of Israel - Yitzhak Shamir.

Funny old thing perspective and context.

The thing that sits in the back of my head, knocking the living daylights out of the front of my head, is the success rate of all this Novichok stuff.

4 people contaminated & only 1 dies?

Are we to believe that this designer poison is soooo ineffective?

On the battlefield, the aim of chemical warfare is to cause serious injury rather than deaths. The effectiveness of the defending forces will then be seriously depleted whilst they treat the numerous casualties. The dead are just ignored until the ongoing battle is won/lost.

I didnt know the Israeli state had poisoned UK nationals on UK soil.
Nah, they just assassinate people around the world in different ways...

In fact Mossad are the most ruthless state assassins in the world!

Interesting how Corbyn condemns the Israeli state for their treatment of the Palestinians, but doesnt condemn the Palestinian terrorists like Hamas or the PLO for their atrocities committed on innocent Jewish people.
Interesting how May doesn't condemn the Israeli state for their indiscriminant slaughter of palestinians and illegal land grabbing...

But then I guess you are one of those who berates someone for taking a stand against blatant injustice whilst supporting those guilty of that injustice...

No surprise there!

The same in N.I.

The problem is some idiots don't/can't learn from history!

Sponsored Links
Back