Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
don't know to be honest. i always picture it as a spit and sawdust, but i rarely drink so i don't do the town much

No- just a regular eat out when we get up there. Will ask the wife whereabout it is (got jarrow i mind but I'm probably wrong :oops: )
Can't be Jarrow if it's near Gosforth Dex. Do you not mean 'Santanas'? That's in Jesmond which is quite near to Gosforth.

Saying as you've been to 'The Toon' you must have visited the Holy Shrine?

StJAmesPArk3.jpg

i think everyone died and went to heaven must be time to say 'goodnight, Dick'

Your memory serves you well, Blas :cool: Yon Chinese takeaway is indeed still there!
My holiday cot is on the other side of the road, maybe 300 yards further up.
Seahouses now sports 3 Indian restaurants :confused: as well as an excellent traditional one. The Old Ship has a bar that is well known for its atmosphere.
I think I must have worn a track in the sands up there - Bamburgh walking North, and Beadnell to the South. Never get tired of it!
John :)

The Bamburgh Castle hotel in Seahouses has recently been refurbished and has excellent reviews....the Winter break rate this year was actually cheap ;)
John :)

hi, Di. sorry about having to make a hasty withdrawal last night, someone grassed us up and Kar got wind of it. ( a tad sensitive in these areas ). i hope we can do it again without the interruption.
P.S. i couldn't find my socks. if you find them please post to "Rowan and Martins Laugh-in".

at the end of their show they each said "Goodnight, Dick". i hope it's because they were called Dick Rowan and Dick Martin.
i know you're slightly younger than me so you may not remember it.
i'd better oil the wheels on my zimmer frame. i'm sure that squeak was a giveaway. Kar must have heard it and she's in Kent!

:confused: Rowan and Martin ???....yep..before my time!!!

ill consider myself told!!!.....will behave myself! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back