Patience wearing VERY Thin...

B

Big_Spark

Not so long ago I took a lot of abuse on this forum, and others, for attempting to be pragmatic in dealing with the Muslim Communities in this country. I said, and got abuse for, that not all Muslims supported the Terrorism and we should keep cool heads...

This notion is being sorly tested, Not only has a survey been published that shows an overwhelming majority of Muslims feel they are Muslim, Human and somewhere dowm the line British, they also state (over 72%) that they hold no allegiance to Britian and worse, in private some 79% stated they thought Bin Laden was a Freedom Fighter, misunderstood, doing a good thing for Islam and should not be arrested...BUT on top of this, over 68% stated they would NOT inform the security services if they KNEW fellow Muslims were planning bomb attacks in this or other western Countries!!

Then on Radio 2 today, this muppet Muslim REFUSED to condemn the London Bombings, he said that those arrested for the attempted Bombings had done nothing wrong and should be set free, further he said that The British Public was a legitimate target in their conflict, and that this would continue until no Westerners were in the Muslim Nations of the World and that Israel had been wiped off the map....

I really am struggling now to be pragmatic and it is seriously challenging my view that the majority of Muslims don't support this Fundermentalism.....

The real Icing on the cake was in the survey I mentioned, over 78% stated they would Like Britian to be a Muslim state and more than 85% considered that White Christians were naturally racist and that only Islam could cure this problem!!!!

All those who attacked me for attemptiong to be pragmatic...I am begining to think that I was wrong and you were right.... :cry:

Sponsored Links
Close the borders. No-one from a muslim country looking to settle here should be allowed in. The remainder need to swear an allegiance to support and recognise this countries laws and beliefs. Failure to do so will result in immediate one way ticket. We are so good at letting others do what they want in our country, so much so that we are not allowed to live our lives for fear of upsetting the MINORITIES, yes the MINORITIES. Well, bol*ocks to them..............i cant see a group of english ex pats stirring up trouble in Pakistan or Afghanistan can you????!! And for the do gooders who dont like this post they can pi*s off as well

nstreet said:
Here we go again........ :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope not, I simply wanted to let you Guys know that my opinion is changing and I am beginning to understand why so many opposed my pragmatic approach..

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer

Sorry I got personal with you the other night ...

Regarding your post I wouldnt worry about convictions you had in trying to be fair , some views are BLACK or WHITE to lots an some like you try to find the the common ground ..but at times when you see how some groups they repay your liberal views ,it make you want to spout The Suns Richard Littlec*ck racist rants .....well no not really ..lol

jasy
good points would our UK citizens last in Pakistan ,if they walked about like Alf Garnett , ?

Did anyone see the excellent prog last night on bbc2 about fighting Al Queada ,them **** anti terrorist police dont bother do they , they went an blew a house up cause they thought an A/Q man was there ..lol
they then wiped out a village after more intel ...

an we had bLiar hand wringing cause we shot a brasilian guy ....lol

I like the way the head honcho of the Anti Terrorist Swat Team always is Anonymouse /he has never been revealled (reminded me of Kaiser Sosaze in ,The Usual Suspects ..lol)

FWL_Engineer.
Do you have a link to that survey result. I find those statistics pretty hard to swallow. I'd be rather cynical about any hearsay regarding "survey results" unless you know the source. Who carried out the survey? How did they ensure a representative cross section of the moslem community was consulted? How were the questions worded? There's so many ways a "survey" can give totally unreliable results.

As for anyone that supports these attacks, they are scum, plain and simple. (whatever their religion). I just find it hard to believe that the figures you quote are true.

TexMex said:
FWL_Engineer.
Do you have a link to that survey result. I find those statistics pretty hard to swallow. I'd be rather cynical about any hearsay regarding "survey results" unless you know the source. Who carried out the survey? How did they ensure a representative cross section of the moslem community was consulted? How were the questions worded? There's so many ways a "survey" can give totally unreliable results.

As for anyone that supports these attacks, they are scum, plain and simple. (whatever their religion). I just find it hard to believe that the figures you quote are true.

I think the survey was done by Nick Griffin :LOL:

Tex, the survey was discussed on Radio 2 today at one point, before that Muppet Choudry I mentioned came on air spouting his insidious rubbish.

The survey appears to have been carried out by the Muslim Council of Britain, and I get the inmpression they are as shocked as you and I!!

I have looked at Radio 2's webiste, nothing there and the Muslim Council of Britains website makes no comment about it...

This makes me think they may be trying to keep it quiet as it is not the result they wanted..

I'll keep trying to find the material so I can post it.

I am very proud of my country, it tolerance to others but I believe that
political correctness is destroying everything that made the U.K.
proud of its democracy and its freedoms. No longer do we have a
united front in the face of adversity and adverse situations.

An example is that of our ARMY should reflect the various ethnic groups and population within its country in order to carry out its duties
through out the world.

There are 1 million 500 thousand muslims in this country yet only
300 make up the 130000 personnel in our army. Check army defence figures.

Further ABOUT 70 young Muslim men have left Britain to join the insurgents who are fighting coalition troops in Iraq, senior security sources have revealed.
Link : http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1669637,00.html

I am all for people coming to this country and integrating as a famous
phrase stated, 'When in Rome do as the Romans do'

I am not asking people to give up their beliefs but when you take up
a British Passport allegance should first be to your country and
secondly to your religion.

Finally a recent article posted showed that British Muslims want Islamic courts.

A special Guardian/ICM poll based on a survey of 500 British Muslims found that a clear majority want Islamic law introduced into this country in civil cases relating to their own community. Some 61% wanted Islamic courts - operating on sharia principles - "so long as the penalties did not contravene British law".

That will be a tough line to draw. If the penalties don't contravene British law, it won't be Sharia. But if it's Sharia, they will.

Our laws seem no longer adequate ?
What next ?

But we are supposed to live in a democracy where the majority vote rule, if you pander to such a small minority the all hell breaks lose whats next the Chinese group wanting to barbacue cats and dogs on every corner and a beheading every month with a good old stoning at the end of the year

Who ever believes any of that crap wants sectioning.

Freddie said:
But we are supposed to live in a democracy where the majority vote rule, if you pander to such a small minority the all hell breaks lose whats next the Chinese group wanting to barbacue cats and dogs on every corner and a beheading every month with a good old stoning at the end of the year

Who ever believes any of that rubbish wants sectioning.

Hey Freedie, you may have hit on something there..a way to keep all happy...

The Chinese can't barbie cats, the RSPCA would get rather annoyed, HOWEVER, what about getting the Muslims to Stone Peadaphiles and Rapists (and the odd Politician), those that do not die immediately, let the Chinese barbecue :LOL:

It would keep the Muslims, Chinese and Whites happy all in one go.... :LOL:

Joking aside, I had BBQ'd cat in Kuching in the early 80's (funnily enough Kuching is Malay for Kitten...), and it was superb.

Before everyone leaps on me, they bred the cats for meat, just like we do with cows, sheep etc..

securespark said:
Joking aside, I had BBQ'd cat in Kuching in the early 80's (funnily enough Kuching is Malay for Kitten...), and it was superb.

Before everyone leaps on me, they bred the cats for meat, just like we do with cows, sheep etc..

No one should jump on you securespark but the flaw in the argument is that some animals are a hell of lot more intelligent and really shouldnt be bred for anything like food especially as we are responsible for making them that way over thousands of years. Also the way they are kept and killed has a lot to do with it.
Meaning you pet dog is vastly far removed than a wild dog for instance----i am not sure about cats though.

Saying that i dont believe there is a such thing as a dumb animal just dumb people

There is a part of China which is also known for eating anything that moves and other recipes include umbylical cord and supposedly aborted foetus's

Try that next time i suppose you could say it has been bred for food :)

securespark

That is awful when .. other breed animals are there ...too eat ..

are you a child rapist abroad too .. just to play along ??

maybe if infant child rape parties were on show /offer you would of buggered an raped a lil kid too ,as well ? ...NO? yeah right

so if cat is on menu you say Yes............ yummy ..

what stops us thinking your a not a child paedo too .. as its prooved animal molestors are child rapers too

or are you a selective type guy ? yeah hmm

Oh dear i have started something but Moz does have a very good point though

Sponsored Links
Back