Pet Hates

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What are your plumber's pet hates?

eg, customer has just remembered a dripping tap that needs fixing after your tools are loaded back in van "Just one more thing.."

eg, Solvent weld in a cut.

Sponsored Links
Lowlife scum breaking into your site and stealing £1200 worth of your tools (Happened to me this morning, still in a seriously bad mood about it)

Sponsored Links
Watchers...had one yesterday, followed me everywhere and was invariably standing in a doorway when I wanted to go through it

Soya milk in tea

Being offered a cuppa when there's 4 days washing up left in the sink :evil: No ta.
Thats bad crack, Dale :mad: Funny how many Stihl saws come my way with no I.D number :eek:
John :)

Having to move enough cleaning products to stock an averaged sized Tesco from under sink, to be able to work.

Having to shift European towel mountain from airing cupboard.

Randy Jack Russells.

Kittens that run off with your PTFE tape.

8 feet drifts of loft insulation.

Yeah all that too, though I'm yet to experience the kitten issue! Mind you, I don't use PTFE so they'd struggle with that one

Yeah all that too, though I'm yet to experience the kitten issue! Mind you, I don't use PTFE so they'd struggle with that one

Yes, went to house recently. Kittens climbing up my trouser leg, chasing screws, fittings, small tools around floor. Unreeled my PTFE and ran away with it.

Cats like Loctite 55 too. :LOL: Just cheaper to lose the PTFE.

I like pets, got a cat myself. But the little bugers didn't half slow me down. :LOL:

Come to think of it, the boss has just got two kittens and they were climbing all over the shelving in the store when I went in at lunchtime today, so all sorts of things might go missing soon!

Customers pulling up a chair and sitting behind you watching your every move for an hour and a half. Happened to me last week, I was just about to ask him to move when my 22mm pipe slice rolled off the shelf and smashed a glass bowl. :rolleyes:

Also cats that have gone 'missing' once the floor boards have been screwed down.

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back