Phil the Greek

Brewdog, mmmm.

I thought you would prefer this...

cartao.jpg

That's a new one on me. I favour very hoppy American influenced beers. My local brewery does good ones. They sometimes do beer at £1 a pint too.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
For those who keep putting down our Royals:
Phillip - Fought with the RN during WW2
Charlie - Is an ex Commanding Officer of a RN warship during the Cold War
Andrew - Flew helicopters in the RN during the Falklands War
William - Flew Search & Rescue helicopters with the RAF. Now flying Ambulance helos.
Harry - Fought with the Army and flew Attack Helicopters during the Afghanistan War
Edward - Hmmmm....... Duh!

Have you ever put your life on the line for your country?

William - Flew Search & Rescue helicopters with the RAF. Now flying Ambulance helos.
Harry - Fought with the Army and flew Attack Helicopters during the Afghanistan War
Your point is, what?

I have not.

Do u believe in father xmas too??

I'm not sure that any of them 'put their lives on the line'. Although Phil may well have served in battle zones I suspect that all of the others, whilst serving in the armed forces (well, not Edward of course), were kept well away from dangers.

Not that I'm suggesting cowardice, of course, but the people who make these decisions have a duty to protect those who may conceivably one day sit on the throne.

What has he to be contrite about?
Is it because his first name is Norman? :LOL:

What has he to be contrite about?
Is it because his first name is Norman? :LOL:

Well, we were blaming the Normans.

Not sure how you can trace back ownership of property to the Normans. An awful lot of land was stolen by Henry the Eighth when he had a barny with Rome. Lots of wealth was stolen from the Spanish, India etc. and used to buy land.

Whilst we (indigenous people) think of ourselves as basically of Anglo-Saxon stock, I reckon that we all (or nearly all) have some Norman blood running in our veins. After a thousand years there must have been some interbreeding even if we don't all have Norman-French surnames.

Sponsored Links
Back