PIR night lights hard-wired or 5 amp round pin plug in

I'm amazed nobody makes these things to hardwire. 2nd post in 2 weeks.... Let's get designing!
Do I take it that 'bulkhead PIR lights' are not aesthetically acceptable and/or too large - some aren't totally ugly ...
429007_R_Z001

As for "Let's get designing", conceptually speaking all you really need to do is 'saw off' the 'plug pins' from a plug-in one and attach it to a blank plate. No point in re-designing the whole of the rest of it!

Kind Regards, John

They would be very acceptable if I can find something smallish.

Sponsored Links
I'm amazed nobody makes these things to hardwire. 2nd post in 2 weeks.... Let's get designing!
Do I take it that 'bulkhead PIR lights' are not aesthetically acceptable and/or too large - some aren't totally ugly ... <pic>
They would be very acceptable if I can find something smallish.
Yes, as I said, they might be too large. Unfortunately, as you experienced yourself, the only 'smallish' equivalents I found were generally 'very Chinese' and only available via eBay. However, if you keep looking you might be lucky!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back