Plans

C

calorific

Avoiding the word "resolution", but anyone got any plans? I've a mind to leave my wife but there are children involved which makes it hard.

Sponsored Links
My parents are getting divorced this year. He's 80, mum's 76.

Don't leave it that late to come to the realisation that you can't stand each other. :LOL:

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Sponsored Links
Avoiding the word "resolution", but anyone got any plans? I've a mind to leave my wife but there are children involved which makes it hard.

Similar situation, only its animals involved not kids. I own them, but they are hers really. She cant afford them if we split. :confused:

They take the house, the kids, everything you ever worked for.

Very nasty people women. Much nastier than men.

Watch out.

My decree nisi, will be granted on 15th of January 2013. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
6 weeks later I shall put the application in for the decree absolute. A few weeks later, I'll be :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(Hopefully) ;) ;) ;)

Bloody hell, heavy stuff, you lot were all morose and ****ed up at 1am this morning? Here's me thinking putting numbnuts Joe on ignore was a big deal.

I've a mind to leave my wife..

Well there's me wrong, had you down for a woman.

Good luck to all....

My parents are getting divorced this year. He's 80, mum's 76.

Don't leave it that late to come to the realisation that you can't stand each other. :LOL:

They were probably waiting until you were mature and smart enough to look after yourself

Sponsored Links
Back