Plans

Right on cue, here's someone else who needs to go on ignore. :rolleyes:

Not seen you on here for a while spacey, thought you'd done the decent thing, and disappeared up your own hole.

Why don't you do us all a favour and run off into the sunset with Peterinfection. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Bloody hell, heavy stuff, you lot were all morose and p****d up at 1am this morning? Here's me thinking putting numbnuts Joe on ignore was a big deal.

You can run - but you can't hide.

Joe-90 kicks ass. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I'll always beat a mug like you. Get back into the decorators forum.

Good to see you've returned from dispensing half-baked 'advice' in the plumbing forum.

The only thing you 'beat' other people on is bone-headed buffoonery and number of posts. Must be a major part of your life, as you put a lot of effort into it.

I won't reply to you, so you can have the last word. That will make your life worthwhile and give it some meaning. You can say you 'beat' me then. :rolleyes:

Go on then Joey, give it your best shot. :rolleyes:

I always know who I've got on the run when they start altering my posts.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Me too- funny thing is- they all come from Merseyside and some of their names begin with 'S'.

Hence my posts removed today.
They love to chuck out the inuendos --but get a bit miffed when they get some better ones back.

I think the mods on here have a very hard job to do --but- weight of numbers may influence them somewhat .
More posts = more time cybering and less work.
Less work = runnaway imagination and paranoia

ps- funny thing is though- on my recent sunshine hoildays- I have had a 'few rucks' with people from west country Bristol, sommerset and a few other carrot crunchers).
They ran away with their tails between their legs after 'biggin up' in front of their wives and offsprings. When it came to the crunch- :LOL: :LOL:
I really dont have a problem with a scouser- it's only when you get a few of them together they change direction and all of a sudden they think they are 'hard'.
Animals hunt in packs .

Wow Peter, your well tough. Wot is a carrot cruncher? Large cats hunt alone don't they? Can I hunt wiv you?

Well, I'm not going to give you my address, but where I live, there are 24 letters in the alphabet. It's well known in football circles where I am based. We are laughed at a lot. I have a Super Nintendo.... Still. I'll fish it out.

Of course I'm a fan.... With a man of your intellect, why would I not be?

Avoiding the word "resolution", but anyone got any plans? I've a mind to leave my wife but there are children involved which makes it hard.

Oh poor you. You need to get a fecking grip and man up instead of wallowing in self pity, or is it self-loathing?.

It's clear that you and your excessive drinking turns your life to 5hit! God only know how bad it is for family.

You won't want to listen to the truth because it's easier to blame others because you find that easier don't you. Your wife must be a saint not to have kicked your drunken whinging arse to the kerb before now.

Stop being drunken coont and your life and the lives of those around you will change for the better.

Well, I'm not going to give you my address, but where I live, there are 24 letters in the alphabet. It's well known in football circles where I am based. We are laughed at a lot. I have a Super Nintendo.... Still. I'll fish it out.

Of course I'm a fan.... With a man of your intellect, why would I not be?
:confused:There are 26 letters in the alphabet. I know the angel said 'no'L' but that still makes 25.

Oh joe, I thought even you could work it out.... 'Come on you a'errs'. I'm sure your mate pp is still working it out. Good night, I have to go as you've kicked my arse. ;)

Right on cue, here's someone else who needs to go on ignore. :rolleyes:

Not seen you on here for a while spacey, thought you'd done the decent thing, and disappeared up your own hole.

Why don't you do us all a favour and run off into the sunset with Peterinfection. :LOL:

i see you like the rest of the other miserable old &*^%s have still got a sense of humour! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i havent been on this place for ages and literally pressed my old link to the place by accident...thought i would have a quick look see at what the latest topic was in the good old GENERAL forum

nows its women hating ..........!

trouble is no one ever thinks that maybe there is 2 SIDES to the story!

Sponsored Links
Back