Please give advice! Electricity meter - asbestos?

Indeed.

However, to be serious and philosophical, cancer has also been with us for ever, and it's probable that environmental factors - such as what we eat, drink. touch and breathe (or are otherwise exposed to, like sunlight) have got an awful lot to do with it. However, I wonder if 'they' have considered what would happen if (as is not impossible) we managed, 'overnight', to find ways to either prevent or cure all cancer (and, even worse, also prevent/cure all heart disease and strokes) - it would presumably cause a sociological and economic catastrophe of unimaginable proportions!

Kind Regards, John
Torchwood, Miracle Day, if you're into that kind of TV. But I suspect you're right, things would get ugly quickly.

Sponsored Links
That has been known about processed pork for many years actually.
From what I can make out, the suggestion now seems to relate to any 'processed' food (or, at least, any 'processed' meat-based food) - seemingly any 'process' and any type of meat!

However, I doubt that any of them compare for carcinogenicity with a well-browned steak or sauage, particularly when cooked on a BBQ or suchlike - and we've known about that for even longer!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back