Positive Discrimination - Positive Action

Sponsored Links
Red's gonna have an early night. :LOL:
Is he? OK. Goodnight, Red, whoever, wherever you are.

Might as well put your comfortable slippers on, Cajars kicked you a new ass. :LOL: :LOL:

Other than your childish, mistaken and churlish comments, do you have anything of value to add, for once? Or are you going to do your usual and stand on the sidelines throwing insults? You know that as soon as attention turns towards you, you scamper away with your tail between your legs.

And as cajar has slunk away dragging his heels, because he can't answer a very simple question, attention will turn on you. Are you up for it?

As cajar has slunk away, realising that he'd talked himself into a corner:
Which quote would he like?
"Never did mockers waste more idle breath." Midsummer Night's Dream

or

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;" Romeo and Juliet.

I prefer the second. It's more appropriate in this case.

Sponsored Links
Other than your childish, mistaken and churlish comments, do you have anything of value to add, for once? Or are you going to do your usual and stand on the sidelines throwing insults? You know that as soon as attention turns towards you, you scamper away with your tail between your legs.

And as cajar has slunk away dragging his heels, because he can't answer a very simple question, attention will turn on you. Are you up for it?

Boredom that is. :D

Boredom that is. :D
I see your comments are becoming as restricted as your thoughts. :LOL: :LOL:

I think I'll go and read my book and come back in half an hour to see if you or cajar have had your next thought yet. :LOL: :LOL:

I'm wondering if I have ever posted to just insult instead of adding something constructive. I think, I'm sure, I have. Shame on me and others who do. It turns GD into farse

You were silly enough to be taken in by him. You flipped sides more than a kids pancake.

He's good at it, it's what he does.

Might as well put your comfortable slippers on, Cajars kicked you a new ass. :LOL: :LOL:

Other than your childish, mistaken and churlish comments, do you have anything of value to add, for once? Or are you going to do your usual and stand on the sidelines throwing insults?

Wasting your time LMB. Like most lefties, completely humourless.

Coathanger's had the charisma bypass. :LOL:

You were silly enough to be taken in by him. You flipped sides more than a kids pancake.

He's good at it, it's what he does.
No LMB, I am as about as cynical as they get! "Taken in by him"? Are you havin' a laff?

Ok. Serous Question?

Tell me who are your friends here and people you trust?

If you asked me that question I'd say NO ONE!

But I'd be up for meeting anyone here face-to-face because forums are not conducive to real relationships!

Other than your childish, mistaken and churlish comments, do you have anything of value to add, for once? Or are you going to do your usual and stand on the sidelines throwing insults?

Wasting your time LMB. Like most lefties, completely humourless.

Coathanger's had the charisma bypass. :LOL:
After those few posts that were just trying to be insulting (and failing miserably) instead of adding anything constructive, I might as well go back to my book.

I always suspected that their thought processes were slow, but I never realised that they'd stop altogether. :LOL: :LOL:

I'll check again later, but I suspect it'll be like checking to see if the sun is out tonight. :LOL: :LOL:

We could always retun to the topic, as it was, with cajar; what's the difference between positive discrimination and positive action? Cajar gave up. I wonder if whiteghost and lastmagicmushroom have any idea?

By all means, BT, when you're visiting France PM me.

I see the two faces of Mitchell and Webb like to give it out but when it's coming back at them, they slink away pdq.

Sponsored Links
Back