Possible new drug to treat Covid

As for combinations there have been various trials, I haven't seen the results yet.
Since that's not what happened, I make nothing of it. If you sign up for a trial then you sign up for a trial.

The way their vaccine approval or rejection has been dragging on is disappointing and will hurt the willingness of others to volunteer for important trials.
Which in common parlance means no real testing has actually been done...

Thanks for confirming that (y)

Sponsored Links
What is real testing in your world?
Since it cant mean any examination of the results of trials before approval is given, it can only be that in his world real testing is something done after a drug has been approved for use.

He has some very odd ideas.

Sponsored Links
You consistently deny even the existence of the virus - what is the point in telling you anything when you will flatly deny any truth which conflicts with your bizarre, truth-free fantasies?
Oh dear...

What people don't seem to understand is that I haven't said I deny the existence of the 'virus'...

In the same way as I don't deny the existence of the 'flu'...

But maybe you could tell us how many versions of the 'flu' there have been, and name each variant, origin and the effectiveness in eradicating them?

Do you know what you are getting and from where if you get your yearly 'fix'?

It ain't me that is the fantasist!

Edit: And btw, in another topic why did you say, 'homosexuality is not an "abnormality" except in a statistical sense'?

By your use of quotation marks are you not just doing the same thing in highlighting something? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back