Potterton Kingfisher II RS60 burner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 15 year-old Potterton Kingfisher II RS60 boiler; the pilot lighht went out recently. I could re-light it but it would go out after a variable amount of time (one minute to eight hours).

I assumed the thermo-couple needed replacing, and called a heating engineer who uncoupled the burner plate and found a small crack between some of the gas holes in the burner. He decided the boiler, or at least the burner, needed replacing. If I weant the engineer to replace the burner, I have to locate the part myself.

I intend to replace the whole boiler in about three months in any case (kitchen to be renovated in the Spring), but do not want to install a new boiler now, only to have it moved/changed when the whole kitchen is redesigned/re-done in the Spring.

The Potterton Kingfisher II RS60 boiler is now obsolete, so no parts can be ordered from Potterton.

Any idea where I might get a new/temporary burner from? (The part number is 414555).

Any help very gratefully received!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back