potterton kingfisher II air vent

Sponsored Links
give your calcs then bamber

Certainly, let`s see how you came to the same conclusion as Baxpoti, as you say, this will be interesting. Let`s see your cards son. or are you full of it. :?:

Let`s see your calcs.

Just double checked 'installation manual' on Partsarena, it confirms the ventilation requirements.

You got it all wrong somewhere sunbeam :eek:

As said asked first. There is 2 lots of figures that can come up but what rule are you forgetting

So lets have your figures

Sponsored Links
As said asked first. There is 2 lots of figures that can come up but what rule are you forgetting

So lets have your figures

No there aren`t, you are full of sh*it, ok, if you haven`t got the balls or knowhow to come with the answer, tell me how you calculate the ventilation requirements of an open flued boiler? Show us your method. how`s it done? Are we talking about an open flued boiler? do you know? ;)

Amazing what is in manufacturers instructions try having a look bamber

I`m asking you how to calculate a boiler of a certain kilowatts ventilation requirements, not wot it says in the MIs, can you calculate the ventilation requirements of an open flued boiler just on the size of it, i.e. the kilowatt. YES or NO. ;)

Bamber would you like it the new way as well as the old way which the book would have used

New way the figure of 19.54 kw input is gross and needs to be converted to net so 19.54 divided by 1.11 =17.603 minus 7kw for adventitious comes to 10.603 times by 5 = 53.01cm

Old way would have been 19.54 -7 = 12.54 times by 4.5 = 56.43cm
Which is under what the book asks for at 57cm

And as we know manufacturers instructions take precedent.
Do you want me to work out the compartment vent for you

Dont know what you mean ;)

So come on bamber lets have your workings out
Do you know how to work out the ventilation on a CONVENTIONAL flued GROSS boiler properly YESor NO

Dont know what you mean ;)

So come on bamber lets have your workings out
Do you know how to work out the ventilation on a CONVENTIONAL flued GROSS boiler properly YESor NO

Yes, but to be fair I couldn`t be ar*sed looking it up, I just thought I`d get a couple of Egotistical Di*ckheads to run around answering my questions. :LOL: Cheers Div`s.... ( I`ve never worked on a Kingfisher boiler ) .

Aren`t I naughty. ;) Namsag you must be knackered rifling through your old books there..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back