potterton kingfisher II air vent

Sponsored Links
Who used a book :rolleyes: calc off top off head. 2 secs to bring up potty website for boiler input ,you know the bit you forgot
And yeah i believe you it was a runaround NOT you thought you had it and are too :oops: :oops: :oops: to put what you thought.
Simple things ;) :rolleyes:

Who used a book :rolleyes: calc off top off head. 2 secs to bring up potty website for boiler input ,you know the bit you forgot
And yeah i believe you it was a runaround NOT you thought you had it and are too :oops: :oops: :oops: to put what you thought.
Simple things ;) :rolleyes:

You`re probably drunk but why not join the combustion chamber instead of slumming it on this Forum, I believe Dan`s a member.. :D ;)

Sponsored Links
WTF would i want to join that, anything i want to know or say why ask or say in private, What do people have to hide i wonder

Why I haven't posted there (that I can remember).

Pop in to see what's being said...

I mainly post here to help people. Not much point doing it where they can't read it.

I mainly post here to help people.

Ahhhh, What a GUY,,,,,,,,,, don`t bother, ìt`s not worth listening to , try Oxfam or The Samaritans. ;)

I phoned the samaritans the other week and got put through to a call centre in pakistan.
Told the guy i was feeling suicidal and for some feking reason he asked if i could fly a plane

Or the fact they are qualified and some of the basics are missing,
Going by some of the post on here regards soundness testing , flue testing and ventilation sizing ;)

What the f**k are you arguing about?

I am fully ACS qualified but am not a member of corgi, personally.

I worked for a company that is corgi registered and have done since i've been on here.

Does that make me less qualified?

I mean FFS at least i can work out ventilation!

Sorry i meant work out how to google ventilation and use a calculator!!

Regs are one thing experience is another anyone can read from a book!!

I am fully ACS qualified but am not a member of corgi, personally.

I worked for a company that is corgi registered and have done since i've been on here.

Does that make me less qualified?

If you are included in your employers list of Registered Operatives then I would argue that you are a "Member of a class of persons".

Merely not having a personal registration does not make you any less qualified.

Being a Registered Operative entitles you to a reduced price CORGI personal registration!

I wonder if Capita have addressed that aspect?

Tony

I agree 100% but still dont work on gas at present (left company in Jan) as it can be construed as illegal gas work

I'm looking into the whole Capita thing at the moment. I'll report back when i find something out.

You gotta love my timing for going self employed!! lol

OK so you will have to become registered in your own right.

Its a great pity you did not do that when you were employed!

My advice would be to take an employed job at this recession time and then take out your personal CORGi registration.

Temping with Rigg Energy etc. might be a good stopgap.

Dont go self employed until you are going to have enough work to do. That can be very difficult at the start.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back