Potterton Lynx Airflow sensor

UNhappy1 said:
OK Folks,

Can I join the club as today I was told that My Airflow Sensor has gone U/S so PLEASE could I have the address of the company as well .
I'm sorry but I can't see anyones profiles to get the e-mail add...

Thanks in Advance

Replied to your PM on the other forum.

Hope you managed to fix the problem.

Sponsored Links
I have found out today that i also need a air sensor replaced today. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a supplier. Thanks very much.

James

I'm still receiving requests via this site for the supplier I used. They may not be any help 2 years on but good luck;

A10 Boiler Spares
1 Cheapside
North Circular Rd
London
N13 5ED

0208 887 0577

Paul / Niall

Well all praise to Raden from this forum who pointed me in the direction of a firm that had a few of these in stock as spare parts.

Picked one up today but can't get it fitted until Monday, fingers crossed it will work ok.

Thanks again Raden and everyone else that took the time to help out.

If anyone else has the same problem, feel free to email me (address in my profile) and I will give you the details of the firm I went to in North London.

Can you please forward me the details of the firm regarding the air flow switch. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
That post was over 3 years ago! and this part was rare then. Think its a new boiler for you. Must be one of the few of these still remaining!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back